Thursday, July 22, 2010

haf always felt dat my lab management faci is strict. superly strict. & stern & all.

but recently she's really toned down. mayb cuz she wanna be fierce at the start so we will not misbehave etc

bt yesterday during ut she did 3 things dat reeeeeeeally melted my heart
like seriously!! *melts*

1stly:my laptop hang when its like ut starting. & den deanna & zg ask me restart. & we told her

& den she was like omg etcetc
& she stood behind me till my laptop started up.
& before, while it was starting up, she actually gave me a paper ut 2 lemme read thru 1st so i wont waste any time

& once my ut client was ok, she made sure i could go in b4 she went off

omg like HEART MELTSSS!!

seriously. felt so touched!! like she dun needa care de l0r! but she made sure it was ok 4 me!!

2ndly: gerald i think fin his work & slept in the ut. she gently woke him up & asked him 2 continue his ut.
NOT ONLY DAT!! she actually went 2 get sweet from her bag 2 gif gerald!! omg SO SWEEEEEEEET!!
*heart melts again*

3rdly: she refreshed de screen & saw dat zg & sz uploaded their ut b4 times up. she actually went 2 check on them, 2 check dat they look thru their paper again!!
*heart melts 3RD TIME*


OMGGGGGGGG!!

ok, she really 嘴硬心软!! (mouth harsh heart soft?)

yups!!
*heart melts x123456789
(:



& 2 my dearest deanna, cheerup ok?(: u'll always haf us behind u!!(: take things slowly, 1 at a time(: & its totally ok 2 cry ok?(:

& 2 my dearest eileen, cheerup as well!! its over, so dun look back(:

No comments: