Thursday, March 11, 2010

my 2 alarm clocks at work:
RAYMOND & BENSON!!
HAHA!!
(:

i bet i'll miss every1 when my attachment ends=(


0uting wif my beloved w56k!!
ok, de clique la
=D

deanna, SP, ziguang pranked me!!
hmphs!
they all deny here deny there, but they sabo each other, so i g0t the full story by piecing everything 2gether
I ROCK BIG TIME!!
watched alice in wonderland!!
songzhi jasper dedrick are innocent parties
[bt i caused ziguang 2 fall down & hurt himself!! sorrie man!!=(
i'll let u bite my hand la ok?=D]

saw gerry jiejie!!(:

this is such a random post

oh rite
guys these days ah
ungentlemanly sia
ok mayb im sterotyping
dun care
listen 2 my story 1st

walking home
pathway oni enough space for 2 ppl 2 walk
de sides are muddy muddy
couple holding hands walking in my direction
guy walking same side of pavement as me
i refuse 2 move, continue walking infront see whether he will let me go anot
wth
bu shi nan ren
he juz continue walking
in de end i let a GUY walk, while i walk muddy ground
WTH?!
seriously!
excuse me?! wad kinda guy are u? & i dunno how u impressed dat gal beside u, tho i didnt see her face, bt who cares. u suck. BIG TIME.

No comments: