Friday, March 12, 2010

I TOTALLY NEED 2 BLOG THIS UP!! else i 4get ah, its sad

HAHAHA
1stly,
i shall take back everything i said abt "dat ntu guy"
hahas i said he intimidate me cuz he's smart & all dat,& said dat i rather nt be in de same office as him (cuz i feel v intimidated by him ma)
i TAKE IT BACK AH!!

nt like many noe it anyway, but o wells, for memory's sake anyway [when im old & gray i'll look back & laugh?(:]

ok anyway
the thing is
cuz we gt communicator over at where i work

den i oni gt 2 frenz in my list *grins*
arghs. means i need 2 say his name.
nvm
he wont so boliao google his name 2 see whether i say bad things abt him anot de
besides now im praising him
*grins*
(trying 2 persuade myself)

urhmphs

2day wasn't feeling go0d
so i put on my note in communicator: feeling vommit-ish and headache-ish=(
den he came 2 talk 2 me
ask me wanna see doc etc anot
(my reply was no cuz i took 2days mc last week alr, later they think i v slack, tho i AM)
den he went on 2 ask me wad i ate 4 brekkie (koko krunch wif milk)
he tell me try nt 2 take milk in de morn (i seldom do actually, but koko krunch aint nice dry)
hahas

urhmps
anyway dat portion was 2 point out how nice he is

next part~~
den rite

i still feeling blaah
den wah
dis is like de omg-iest part
he is SUPER NICE CAN?!
he told me
4 lunch he can help me buy food back 2 de office (cuz de coffeeshop is abt 1busstop away, need 2 walk ma)
so dat i can rest in de office, den eat in de office & rest again, dun need 2 like walk ard etcs ma

nice not?! superly cans?!

anyway didnt eat lunch in office cuz went elsewhere
blahblahblah
my stomach aint gd these few days.
i get hungry b4 lunch, lunch comes & i buy food, i eat abit & get nauseous & bloated, den dun finish my food, den abt 3++ i get hungry again
=(

okies anyway
reached back abt 4?
on com etcs
slacked
gt research oso la!
multitask~

den at abt 520
he communicator me 2 tell me work's ending
he said something along de lines of
"pack up, all your troubles will be gone"
think he meant my bad stomach & headache, cuz can go home rest etc ma

anyway
so i literally countdown de last 10mins plus?
btw did i mention he's my human alarm clock?
always reminding me (along wif raymond) dat its 530
hahahahahas=D
once he even came over 2 talk 2 me, den when i realised it was 530 he said ya, i came as an alarm clock reminder (or something along de lines of dat)

& after dat he ask me whether my stomach ok alr anot

o, & on de bus this woman infront of me had a spider in her hair
sms my sis telling her & she say "& u're still laughing abt it?"
HAHA made me laugh all de more cans?

cuz i was sitting
benson standing
so i typed out "eh..u see de woman infront of me..she gt a spider in her hair!!=x"
he see alr he went 2 stare at her hair
& he started laughin!!!
my gosh
he laugh ah, all my controlled laughter all burst out
after he stop laughing i still laughing-.-

HAHA
he went 2 prod de spider lightly
bt it didnt go off, was still on de woman's hair when we gt down
HAHA!!=x
okies
laughter mixed wif guilt?
=x finefine im mean=p



hahas my type of guy!! caring ok! should go 4 him
*urhmp*
HAHA!!
eh, im KIDDING OK!! read THIS!! IM KIDDING!!
hahahahahas=D

random post again.

No comments: