Monday, March 1, 2010

class chalet!!(:
technically speaking its 3days2nites
22feb-24feb

but cuz i haf attachement so i can oni join them in de evenings
so 22feb evening & 23feb evening
=D

anyways
wont talk abt work cuz im nt supposed 2 share my experiences etcs (tho i personally still feel dat good experiences should b shared so it makes the company sound better)
anyways

i was real tired out from my work & stuffs
cuz im still adapting
so its tough cuz i hate adapting

but dats nt de point
i reached de chalet
& den jiawei was de 1st 2 see me
they were barbequeing already

went into de toilet 2 change & stuffs
changed slowly since i was real tired anyway=D

den came out & den i realised dat they made some food 4 me already, cuz they knew i'd b tired from my attachment(:
awws~^^
& de food was good & piping hot!=D

eateateat
dedrick came even later den me
HAHA!!
thought he'd reach earlier, but i reach abit earlier den him oni la

he power la he
they putting more charcoal den he & jiawei holding metal thingie where u barbeque de food dat 1
den he stare at the crabstick
den he balance his side of de metal thingie wif 1 hand & used de other 2 pop a crabstick into his mouth
after dat he stare at de remaining crabsticks & used tongs 2 heat another up at the charcoal there & ate another
-.-

HAHA!!

little ppl came tho
less den expected
people who were there when i went on 1st nite
deanna, siewping(she went home & came back later), kerenia, ziguang, songzhi, jasper, brendan ks, jiawei, dedrick, liling, joan
yups=D
apparently sp & mable was coming 2nd nite or something i think, but in de end they didnt either.

anyways
1st nite was really slacking wif them, bbq, they drink
liddat l0r
i didnt drink at all


yups
2nd day was really bad 4 me actually
no comments on it tho

dinner was eating out
ate wif them,chicken rice

HAHA jasper praise me!!
(actually he didnt mean it as a compliment)
he was kajiaoing me
me: oi! dun kajiao me la i already eating de slowest!
him: OH! dui h0r! ni ren xiao, tou nao xiao, nian zhui ba ye xiao! (incase my han-yu-ping-ying is cmi, he said dat i small, brain small, even mouth oso small. he was trying 2 suan me actually.)
me: WAH!! eh u're de 1st person 2 say my mouth small leh!!
*happily grins @ him*
him: ur mouth where gt big?! (btw he was genuinely surprised at dat. but i take it as a compliment!! even if he didnt mean it 2 be!! HAHA!! he was trying 2 suan de fact dat everything abt me oso small & slow=D)

HAHAHAHAHA!!
i gt complimented by mister dao!!
nt easy ok! worming a compliment outta him is like shaving a lion wif a rusty shaver
=x
HAHA!!
later he kill me=x
he kept telling me he wont book hotel 4 me 4 de genting trip
so i g0 there den no room 2 sleep in
BAD RITE

after we went back 2 de chalet it was slacking again!!=D
watchedt tv etcs
cuz i was superly tired, i lie down on de mattress=D
& my nicenice considerate classmates noticed dat & i think they lowered their volume abit
=D

den was pics time!
took a few pics oni tho

den went 2 take my bag
jasper & kerenia & siewping were in de room i think
den dunno how, talk until something else

den dat jasper help me predict stuffs using poker cards
SUPER FUNNY!!
cuz kerenia say quite accurate 1
so i kaypoh so ask him help me
blahblahblah
knowing he like such a "nice" guy uh, he keep "haix" or shake head etcs
keeping us all in suspense sia
stupid guy
HAHA

den after dat went home
tired!!

but class chalet was FUN!!
next up:genting trip!! whoots!! wave goodbye 2 me on 8th apr!!=D

No comments: