Saturday, March 6, 2010

friday!
my long awaited hols!! even tho i really oni went work 3days dis week

actually my work really isnt dat boring
its de sitting-in-de-office-staring-at-computer-without-being-able-to-play-games dat makes me bored-.-
sorrie, even in rp facing lappy everyday im ok cuz i surf de net, msn, play metal slug, blahblahblah, and the list goes on

anyway
dis week i did go 2 quite a few places!!
& my v v v fav was going wif raymond
y? (btw he is like much older den me ok, so dun start thinking i gt some guy who's gonna be my potential crush etc)
anyway
de reason is cuz
i rode in a PUB van!!
WOAH!!
my 1st time ok! my 1st time ever in those kinda van!! where u sit highhigh 1=D
need 2 step on de side gt some step-like thing, den boost urself up den can sit!!
enjoyed it 2 de max!!

& of coz oso cuz in my office de person i most comfortable wif would b raymond alr
cuz he v crappy=D

& i was super excited throughout de ride luhh(:
he oso dun allow me ride motorbike-.-

cuz i always wanted
den he ask me i g0nna learn how 2 drive anot (car,he meant)
i say i wanna learn bike
he tell me those stuffs against bikes etc, like dangerous etcetc
while he was sending me 2 jurong east inter!!(:
he niice!! whenever he in office den 530 alr he'll pop over my table there & "bu yao hui jia ah?"
den i'll look at time
me: "nt yet wad"
him: "the computer timing slow la"

den once he went out 1st
so i thought he go off alr
slowly drag drag slowly pack my bag
turns out
when i walked out
he was outside waiting!!
omg=(

anyways
he dun allow me ride bike cuz he say recently gt de accidents thing
yea
=(
owells

& 2day there was this very smart looking girl who was presenting
wont talk abt wad she presented abt
but anyway
i really admire her sia!
i dunno
juz feel dat her presentation was awesome!! like really good ok!
& funnily enough, she reminded me of anna! my yr2sem1 rdna classmate!!
actually i feel they gt de same aura ard them leh
de kind of intellegent girl aura
& wont smile crazily like me 1
HAIYA! either u geddit or u dun la!! HAHA!! HOW 2 EXPLAIN?!
anyways
they both gimme de same feel
owells

lalala(:

i cant wait 4 genting trip!!

& melissa tan is booked next sunday!! HAHA!!^^

No comments: