Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2day back 2 work.
went out wif pam yesterday evening-nite & we went 2 eat & went clarke quay
(:

i reallyreallyreally love clarke quay(:
romantic!!
HAHA!!

i went wif all my closeclose frenz b4 i think

went wif pam b4
went wif my dumbs b4
(:

ok la, of course i've got close frenz dat i never go wif but dats not the point

bought a green watch & some bracelets!!(:
expensive tho=( but it's some temporary river market thingie, & the best thing is dat yesterday was its last day there!! yay!!(: & we bought stuffs(:
pam bought 2 shirts & 3 bracelets oso^^

den was off 2 eat our long awaited icecream
heh heh heh
my cookies&cream!!

dumbs!! island creamery?! (:


okies
2day work
morning i'll always pop 2 7-11 & buy something 4 my lunch cuz i dun wanna eat alone
cuz muz walk 2 de coffeeshop which is 1 busstop away, den somemore there always alot of ppl,& u eat alone, super weird

so i always darpau food 2 work
those like biscuits, bread etc

2day i bought egg sandwich
i bought de same thing last week & it was ok tho it sat in my bag till 1.
however 2day uh, the egg sandwich SPOILT!!
it was sour
& i uh, dunno wanna say smartass or wad la, eat 1 big bite alr, not convinced.
so i pluck another big piece & ate it AS WELL.
ok, proved me rite, it IS sour
means spoilt
ate de sides, den throw away de rest=(

so wasteed.
but anyway my stomach wasn't feeling well so it was ok

i early morning went toilet shit sia!!
as if its not enough, i went again during lunch time!!
hmph!!

den i predict queasy stomach again either later 2nite, or 2morrow, cuz of the sandwich
=(

yurong never come sia=( she wasn't online


anyway
lalalas
put something on my communicator (work de)

den benson suddenly communicator-ed me
ask me stuffs, abt my note
den i juz everything BOOM out 2 him
hahas
it feels good 2 let out everything.
actually i didnt let out everything oso
there's still alot of things which cause me 2 b down

was down de whole day, till lunch. lunch after i ate, i slept awhile & after i woke up i felt better(:

den after dat den benson communicator-ed me
& ya l0r, like i said, i juz basically told him why i was down cuz i told him i was down

its super random! cuz im totally NOT close 2 him, i barely noe him & we barely talk
mayb its cuz i juz wanted 2 tell some1

owells
tried my best 2 explain
& found out he's christian too!
ok dats not the point. the point is dat it made it much easier 4 him 2 understand

basically he juz gave me abit of advice & stuffs

& 2morrow g0tta meet him 2 return him his charger
tsk. i said he owe me big time cuz i help him bring back. i think he juz repayed me by listening 2 my rants

owells=(

hahahahahahahas(:
& ya im down ab0ut some stuffs but im real happy ab0ut something too(:
those who noe please kindly keep quiet abt it, xiexie!(:



&, COUNTDOWN 2 GENTING TRIP!!
& mister dao aka dan-yan-pi gt gf alr sio!!
coming along wif us 2 de genting trip
i MUZ see her!! HAHA!! mister dao leh, can attract him, she confirm v nice de or something
g0t de X factor~~
HAHAHAHA
ok i siaosiao already

looking 4ward 2 de genting trip!!
really hope its gonna be fun!! but it already is, cuz its wif my beloved w56k clique!!(:
except some who cannot come.
like sp, dedrick etcs etcs.
=(
but nvm!! im sure we'll haf outings still!!(:

& ce activities!!
hahas sp say he need ce buddy
i need too!!(:
chilli sauce!(:
hahas sp'll understand luh(:

No comments: