Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2day i had a not bad day(:

it started off way bad,i tell u
since yesterday nite i was very worried ab0ut something.
wont say, but i was worried since afternoon actually
not the point

went 2 work, really down
plus stomachache
so yea=(

the egg sandwich scare caused me 2 buy some choc bread 4 lunch. something dat i wont eat unless im really hungry=(

g0t 2 work & i was SOOOOOOOOOO tired.
physically & mentally
really juz felt like laying my head down on the table & sleeping

cant wad, work juz started. tho i always tell ppl i sleep at work, but the truth is i sleep during my lunch hour.

den anyway
i had bad stomachache

early monring jiu went toilet 2 shit
feels bad=(

anyway was still feeling very down
it g0t worse & worse cuz i keep worrying about it
& den worrie here worrie there

den 大dumb called me during my lunch break & i told him something ELSE dat i was oso down abt, other den wad i was worried abt
after putting down the phone i think i spent like quite awhile juz crying at my table.
lucky my office always little ppl at dat time
sniffing away like some small kid.

crying it 0ut really helps sometimes i think(:
but it wasn't wad caused me 2 be less down
its cuz i wasn't so worried after ____ _______
(:
made me alotalot less worried(:

den after dat yurong came 2 talk 2 me as well, so ok la, gt fren 2 chitchat wif(:

den lalala.
did some work, i need 2 rush my work alr. been too slack=(

den after dat went 2 take bus by myself cuz unno y raymond haven reach back office. usually he send me 2 jurong east inter

while on the bus i received another piece of go0d news which really made me happy too(:

reached yishun.
supposed 2 meet benson de l0r
den called him bt couldn;t hear & he kupped my call
hmph!! how dare he!!
HAHA!!

so sms him l0r, easier ma
he said he'll reach in abt 30mins, & he say sorrie etc la
bt ok de la, i told him i'll wander ard

so i did
went toilet 2 take off my sweater 1st, cuz it was getting warm=(

slowly pack my bag
& den after dat when outside coldstorage, i bumped into mister naggy! aaron!
hahas!
had a nice long chat wif him outside coldstorage
he has attachment, & wont need 2 go sch for sem1
attachment = 4modules
so gd!!

den talk abt random stuffs
hahas time flies when u're catching up wif old frenz(:

after dat i went popular while he went home
was on the way up de escalator when benson called
he reached yishun alr!!
omg
den went down again
later ppl think i play escalator

ahahahhas(:
told him he owe me bigtime, he say he'll treat me dinner as long as its reasonable
bt i eating dinner at home wad(:
so juz pass him his charger
im such a nice girl(:
i offered 2 pei him 4 dinner tho i nt eating
bt he say nvm, think i outside long enough alr(:

so he went off home while i went 2 old chang kee 2 buy chicken wing
*drools*
DELICIOUS!!^^


den went off home

my mama stepped on my foot during dinner time!!
mum: *steps*
me: ow!
mum: *doesn't move her feet*
me: *stares at her*
me: the slipper is still there leh
mum: ya, but u see, i lifted the front
(the front part is whr the slipper was on my foot, so wad she meant was dat she lifted the front so it isnt stepping on me)

-.-
my mama uh, i gt nothing 2 say
(:

& tho i say im happier, but im oni a wee bit happier
not really HAPPIER actually
mayb juz a wee bit less down



sometimes some things dun help
i dunno wad i can do 2 help u
i really feel very useless actually

but
i'll be ur listening ear if u need(:
i promise u can vomit everything out 2 me & i'll listen attentively till u require a response(:




& sometimes, i need a listening ear too(:
& sometimes i wish __ ____ ___.


4 more days of attachment

No comments: