Tuesday, September 8, 2009

working on my pp now,a pathetic 300words..omg
how on earth am i g0nna complete this module?!
=(

on a cheerier sidenote:
im g0ing 0ut wif silly bestie 2morrow!! yay!!
1st time since the h0ls,since she's been busy working & i've been busy slacking [???]

heehee happy!!(:

oh!! & my email pal is turning 21 soon!!
unfortunately its been more den a year since the last email was sent=(
hahas he's a great email pal..i remember i used 2 turn 2 him for help,& he would come up wif crappy answers,such that it w0nt help me,but it makes me laugh & makes me feel al0t better(:
i miss my email pal!! shawn
hahas & i miss another close fren last time de oso!! terence,i think i oni emails him once b4,& i dun haf his email anym0re=(
shall email my emailpal 2 wish him happy bdae on his bdae^^

No comments: