Monday, September 7, 2009

okies this is bad

this is veryvery bad

why am i such a klutz!!
no wonder i cant d0 glam
im liable 2 fall down if i dress glam-ly [if there is such a word]

just this year i've broken 2 cups-.-
juz yesterday i br0ke 1..=(
btw i've broken total of 3 cups in my life,& twice dis year..omg
once when i was in lower sec i think,i was so scared i cried b4 calling my mom 2 tell her
but my mom juz laughs it off=D

& den 2day i was pulling a wire den the whole house phone dropped
BAM!
omg la

see? proves my point
klutzy melissa

so see? dun ask me 2 dress glam-ly
i cant pull it off

its juz not me!!
take it from some1 who always eats & gets food all over de table
who drops cups & breaks cups
who dropped the prawn during prom nite [pam always reminds me,th0 i cant remember at all]
who always falls down the stairs or trips over things

i cant d0 glam!!

No comments: