Tuesday, September 29, 2009

=(

i went 0nline 2day..evening..ab0ut 9?
& the oni pe0ple wh0 talked 2 me were:
cheryl - regarding my pm ab0ut sch reopening
&
viki - asking me 2 help him d0 survey

haiix

0k l0r=( i get the hint l0r..
somemore there's so many pe0ple online l0r=(
m0re den usual..

haiix haiix haiix

& no1's talking 2 me!!

as victor[my biochem classmate] put on his msn nick,if u think u're having a bad day,g0 fmylife.com
so i shall(:

been reading it these few days & i muz say its the oni interesting thing i actually do

i need a life
& al0ng wif dat
i wanna read a few bo0ks as well(:

by torey hayden
-ghost girl
-the tiger's child [i absolutely wanna read this 1!! its a followup on one child & dat booked really touched me]
-silent boy

& i oso wanna read
-my sister's keeper

(:
hope i can get my hands on these bo0ks soon!!

*note:i'll still haf no life but at least its abit better

No comments: