Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i remember at the start of year2sem1 i t0ld myself

if i dun like any1 in my class dats ok c0z i oni see them 0nce a week since i change classes everday(:

how i regret thinking dat

alth0ugh i d0 admit dat at the start of de semester there were pe0ple i didnt really like but now im like really super ok wif them

& i remember how 1st week of scho0l i w0uld tell my cg
"eh! my ___day class g0t h0t guy seh!!"
& den they w0uld laugh & sc0ld me 4 lo0king at guys etc(:

hahas but seri0usly i used 2 think dat its alrite when i haf classes i dun like so much c0z i haf classes dat i like more(:
like a negative & positive den neutralise liddat
or acid & alkaline
whichever 1 u wanna cho0se=D

but den n0w when semester ends already,i realise dat there is no class dat i dun like seh=(
how wrong i was 2 think ab0ut the neutralising effect thing..
i really wish dat w0uldn't st0p frenship but den RP de frenships are all very superficial

superduper superficial caans?
haix

i do miss my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ w56d!! my material science class wif sillies(: c0unt j0hnathan in,he's like in a clique wif my material science class(:
i do miss my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ w55m to0!! my rdna class wif crazies(:

i refuse 2 believe i cann0t keep these frenships
so i shall keep pestering the pe0ple i h0ld dear 2 my heart in these 2 classes

call it denial all u wan,its alrtite(: if the frenships dun get lost dats m0re den en0ugh 4 me

i dun wan my frenships 2 g0,ok? so i shall pester pe0ple,pe0ple who probably dunn0/dun visit my bl0g

heeheehee(:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i juz haf 2 put in effort(:

No comments: