Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st sept!!^^

2day g0tta g0 back scho0l 4 s0me wadn0ts sch0larship interview thing

s0 decided 2 g0 scho0l earlier,slack etc,plus calm myself d0wn ma
s0 reach library,smsing johanathan & yuhan

den saw dat dumbdumb=D he had fyp thingie
no prizes 4 guessing wh0,johanathan haven even reach scho0l yet wad-.-

the weather was bad ok! it was cold 0utside,i walk into scho0l,rp even warmer den de weather outside,library was c0ld l0r=(

went 2 e5 2 slack=D
there warmer ma(:
heeheehee^^

EH I VERY POOR THING OK! i knocked my head on de chair=( sad rite? like JUZ B4 I G0 4 DE WADEVER INTERVIEW,i knock my head..sadded=(
yuhan's fault.
=P
i oni kicked him once ok! =(

went 2 meet john 4 de interview thing c0z his same time as mine,wah once i g0 up,SUPER DUPER NERVOUS

john went toilet [he grumbled abt his shoes being wet & his feet gt pruney]
den after dat i f0rce john 2 g0 in 1st
=D
binglong came 0ut HAHA & saw me super nerv0us
smsed me 2 tell me 2 calm down etc..still suepr scared

anyway i confirm cann0t get it de luhh,i was so nerv0us & it was so fast,i confirm confirm confirm cannot get it de l0r..nvm la,at least gt the experience

went 2 watch UP wif michelle!! YAY!! niice seh de movie,de fatfat kid,russel was SO CUTE!! =D

hahas melissa gd mo0d 2day sehhh!!^^

oh & i read this somewhere:
when satan is knocking at ur door,simply say "Jesus,could U please get dat 4 me?"

2 comments:

Baby Ah Pui said...

eh.. trust me.. when you go for interview, the more you are nervous, the more you can't do well for it.. depends on the case.. well, i got to be student leader for SAS orientation 2009.. it's by luck that they need ppl, so i guess that's why i got to be student leader.. i was nervous for the interview though.. but after the interview, feel better, coz i know sure get de.. they need ppl right? wahahaha.. what a long comment...

melissa-faith said...

sas freshie orientation? i didnt g0 any interview lei!