Friday, September 18, 2009

de darling girl next do0r was crying really badly at the gate there..u geddit la,the door grilles there

she juz sto0d there & kept crying 4 her daddy & mummy

waah br0ke my heart 2 hear her crying away so pityfully=(

my mom finally went 0ut 2 try 2 calm her down
miracle of miracles!! she managed 2 calm her down(:
den she juz stood there talking 2 de little darling
& de little darling's face & eyes were red red 1=(

sis & i went 2 kaypoh(:
i remembered her as the little darling who wiped her saliva on my sleeve when i carried her once [-.-]
& the little girl who was always interested in the fish and the hamsters

my sis remembered her as the little girl who was interested in slippers

o.0 how come I dun remember dat??

hahas anyway de little darling ran back into the house

& oh! i predict my mom is carrying her & showing her the fish around now,c0z i hear my mom's voice saying "fish"
& my mom switched on the light switch of the fishies

*update: no she's standing there looking absolutely cute & staring at those ugly fishies(:
& she's seriously cute ok!! but very quiet=( dun dare play wif her

& lo0king at her,she seems more matured than me!!
i mean,she's so quiet & everything while im so crazily noisy..so she seems more mature,juz stares at those fishies
mayb she's juz scared of me=D
heehee she seems more glam den me oso!!

& as i t0ld my sis..
makes me wanna haf a kid to0!! HAHA!!

i can dream cant i?=p

No comments: