Saturday, September 12, 2009

my thursday & friday has been filled wif quite interesting things(:

thursday!!
we had cg,watching the show "pay it forward" in scho0l(:
al0tta problems sia!!
1stly we reached
the classroom we bo0ked dun haf wireless,michelle can oni wireless
nvm catherine g0t bring her lappy,michelle asked her 2 bring
so we used wired

no subtitles
plus after awhile de cd g0t problem i think
stopped

tried 2 g0 youtube 2 watch
didnt l0ad or something
watched tings play worms
HAHAHAHA!! cutee seh(:

after changing class still cann0t,went d0wn 2 buy fo0d etc c0z catherine hungry,th0ught i saw my fren,in de end it wasnt=((((

hahas after changing classes & everything,still cann0t so in de end we juz planned 0ther stuff^^
after cg tings,cheryl,catherine & i went 2 causeway
tings went h0me
catherine cheryl & i went 2 find cl0thes 4 my ushering
in de end all borr0w from 0thers luh(:

slacked ar0und,den went h0me c0z i g0ing lianjie h0use 2 help him paint his h0use
SEE? FREE LABOUR SEH!
actually n0t la,he owes me xiaolongbao(:
gt a relatively oversized shirt 2 wear 2 paint

hahas lianjie nt gentlemanly 1,juz DIRECT us verbally,never g0 meet us 1
HAHA reached his h0use,kaien & lianjie painting
nehe went 0ff already

hahas kaien made a cap 0utta newspaper
cute seh
hahas ruth & i
HELP OR HINDRANCE?
hahas 4 me its probably hindrance?
c0z i was painting the wall below the window

den dumbdumb dunn0 ask me wad
den i say "DUN NEED!"
den pull de paintbrush up
den kena de window
den ruth & i started laughing AGAIN
we keep on laughing throughout

& ruth dat dumbdumb,she g0 write her name bigbig den in de end not enough space oni enough 2 write RU
silly ruth=p

kaien oso another 1
he paint
den he tell lianjie
"eh i paint over the blutack!"
HAHA means rite
if de blutack drops
will haf a spot of white in the apple green walls
-.-
silly!!

reached home 11plus,ate cup noodles

FRIDAY!!
supposedly meeting tings 2 get the shirt 4 ushering
she overslept s0 getting it fr0m her on saturday itself
wah de dresscode nt nice seh
SKIRT
omg luh,seri0usly ushering really pushes me outta my confort zone
i've worn more dresses/skirts dis year den my entire life added 2gether

anyway,so decided 2 surf de net awhile b4 g0ing dumbdumb h0use 2 continue de painting
den gt thunder & everything
freaked me 0ut!!
& dumbdumb laughed at me thru sms-.-
i scared still kajiao!! =((

after dat finally went 0ut den g0 dumbdumb h0use
painted his parents de bedroom
left his dumbdumb room 2 do

2day oso very little paint on my shirt=(
i wan more paint on de shirt so lo0ks like i gt do work
HAHA keep painting dumbdumb de hand=D
its REVENGE
he oso make me

lala!!

& he owes me big time
xiaolongbao,kfc 2pc chicken,co0kies&cream icecream,grassjelly drink

actually i owe him bigtime too HAHA
he's my emotional punching bag!=D

tired!!
but really..
h0usepainting is tiring but oh-so-fun!! (:

No comments: