Monday, May 4, 2009

0kies i n0e im supp0sed 2 update my bl0g but im lazy ok!! see? i admit it..

anyway~ i really dunn0 where 2 start

i miss daphne..=( [0k 2 th0se retards wh0 think im a lesbian,g0 ahead,i dun care~ c0z al0t of ppl already think im a lesbian & im still surviving fine=p]

anyway,as i was saying..i really miss daphne al0t..i miss her silliness,i miss her l0udness,i imss her voice,i miss her picture taking[0mg i cant believe im saying this],i miss her laughter
all in all,i miss daphne like mad..seri0us!! she really makes a super big difference in my life!! & im sure the rest of the unit will say amen 2 dat^^
i really remember very clearly once when i actually cried when she was ar0und..den she didnt say much but at nite i received a sweet sms from her & it really enc0uraged me al0t..THANKS GIRL!! I REALLY REALLY L0VE U AL0T AL0T!!<3

0kies ont0 another topic!
happy bdae ruth andrew & desm0nd!!
ruth & andrew's bdae is on 1may!! same day wakaka^^
desm0nd 1 is 2may
whee~ hahahas^^ really appreciate these 3 ppl in my life..especially ruth!! c0z she's like a really really very cl0se sister 2 me & everything^^




2day had classes..i was thinking ab0ut some stuff on my way h0me..i walked h0me..i always take bus 0ut but i prefer walking h0me c0z..dunn0 i like 2 walk h0me & think ab0ut stuff^^

so i was thinking..
dat im really n0t some1 i wanna be..as in..yea..i wanna be a cheerful pers0n but more often den n0t i get affected by tiny little things ar0und me & everything..
its like sometimes i wanna be a totally different pers0n yet at the same time i wanna be myself..so contradictory-.-

& i realised
i dun haf al0t of ppl im close 2
& the pe0ple im cl0se 2
haf pe0ple dat they're cl0ser 2

yea dats ab0ut it..so basically,im the type of pers0n dat is only go0d 4 those "hi-bye" kinda frenz i guess? n0t really th0se deep sharing kind..i w0nder wads wr0ng wif me

anyway 2day c0z clc1 classes at jacobs place so met weiloong 2 g0 2gether c0z gt direct bus there,den like ar0und khatib there i think,he suddenly ask me whether i scared of insects..[duh yes i m & yes confirm it means there's a fly near me]
den of course i said yes and he was S0 KIND DAT HE T0LD ME DAT THERE WAS A FLY AT THE WIND0W BESIDE ME..ARGHHHHHH!!
stupid weiloong..i practically stiffened & stopped moving lor!! den he ask wanna change seats anot,i still say dun wan-.- wads wrong wif me man?! but anyway in the end changed place, after i laughed laughed laughed..heehee^^ & weiloong like t0ld every1 at lunch-.- so mean can

anyway~ yea so..i dunn0
im struggling wif scho0l work
im struggling like crazy
its like im in the water drowning & waving my hands frantically but n01 can help me till i st0p struggling c0z if n0t i'll juz hit them riite? [in the context of lifeguard saving a drowning man]
haix its really quite sad
its really making me down
its really affecting me
i cant catch up wif my classmates
i cant present well
i cant do anything well
no im really speaking in terms of in class,i really haf nothing 2 contribute,im like some kinda mute gal sitting there nodding & shaking my head
& it seems i've successfully made ppl n0t wanna talk 2 me..haix-.-


I NEED HELP!!

No comments: