Thursday, May 28, 2009

w0ah~ i s0unded s0 bitchy in my previ0us post..o0

anyways, the thing is,ont0 a nicer t0pic^^

the thing is dat~ tuesday i had recombinant DNA techn0logies de ut,so went 2 class w55m=) my nicenice class^^ but my m0dule 4 the day was materials science..den after dat went d0wn wif 2 of my classmates 2 level 5 c0z we all g0t ut den g0 d0wn 2gether la^^ i f0rced them 2 wait 4 me^^

den riite, i realised their class is very near mine..den so after dat went int0 my 0wn class & waited 4 faci & ut=(

den anyway the thing is dat after ut i went 2 find ruth they all c0z we were saying g0 watch nite at the museum 2 [which we eventually didnt c0z of me] den so i wait 4 the lift..den SO MANY PPL!! ut finish ma den every1 g0 home..den saw my materials science classmate wk..den in the end we decided 2 take the stairs..

so walked down den i g0ing e1 ma..den we b0th walk walk all the way until e1 already,den he tell me,okies bye i g0ing e4

den i laugh & say he c0uld haf walked thru library c0z its so much sh0rter!! c0z the r0ute we walk its like "U" shaped,den walking thru the library is almost straight..

den guess wad?
he t0ld me ya he n0e but he walk the r0ute we walked c0z he n0e i g0ing e1 den he pei me..
omg!! so nice luh!! this kinda guy ah,so sweet ah,whoever his gf super blessed man!! lalala~ hahas i dunn0 he gt gf an0t th0..HAHA i cant believe im gushing abt a classmate liddat..o0
but u muz admit its sweet wad,i dun even n0e him well sia!!

& den ralph os0 an0ther funny guy,2day i asked him whether he g0t biochem ppt den he say he dun haf,den he added bingl0ng & ask him 2 help me,thinking dat i didnt n0e bingl0ng,den in the end i n0e him!! hahas sh0cked ralph..^^ but thanks la,he dun haf still try 2 help me get..thanks!!^^

No comments: