Thursday, May 28, 2009

i hate my wednesday class
read my lips
HATE

because of some pe0ple in class spreading brainless rum0rs
because of pe0ple who w0nt think twice to suan me,u think very co0l?

but i cant deny dat there are al0t of l0vely pe0ple in my class as well,juz dat the reas0n why i say i hate my class is because 0f the idi0tic rum0rs, the dumb g0ssipers and the brainless matchmaking

h0wever i muz say my team is nice^^
i miss s0me pe0ple in my previ0us team th0,& u can guess all u wan,i dun care anym0re
i n0e can already
g0 ahead & spread the rum0rs,im secure
g0 ahead and kajiao,continue making me angry

however:positive p0int of the day:
im c0rrect,u're wrong
ask me 2 g0 back c0z my answer is different fr0m yours?
to0 bad,eating humble pie n0w?
dats wad happens when u wanna act
to0 bad 4 u

pr0bably w0uld haf happened 2 me (eating humble pie) if i was the wr0ng 1,but i was quite confident of my own answer^^

No comments: