Saturday, May 23, 2009

0kies basically thursday was my fav0urite gr0up module,coz the pe0ple are NICEEEE~~^^ hahas^^ anyway~ my team haven change but pr0bably changing next wekk..aww=( h0pe i get back at least 1 0utta 4 of them=) their l0ss,my gain^^

so anyway stepped int0 class,oni yuhan at the table..den anna came in rite after me..but since i was feeling very affected (finally br0ke d0wn 0utside class on wednesday) s0 i didnt kajia0 yuhan..anyway he lo0ked seri0us..o0..

after dat clark came & den fathin..
i sat beside yuhan & clark,BEST!! can whack b0th of them^^ but they both suan me=(

den started classes everything,super quiet c0z i was really n0 mo0d..
i mean,tuesday den the news settled in..wanna tear but refused 2 let myself,wednesday finally broke d0wn,wednesday nite & thursday was the worst..especially when we had prayer meet & prayed 4 him & his family..3/4 of the time i was sniffing away & tears dr0pping,1/8 of the time wiping my tears & my nose,1/8 of the time praying in t0ngues..

so anyway~ rp sent the webmail 2 every1 ab0ut it..HELL0?! DUMB OR WAD?! PE0PLE R HURTING & U MASS SEND IT?! insensitive retards..& my class started talking ab0ut it & i g0t SOOO AFFECTED!! i wanted 2 bang the table & stand up & scream "HELL0!! CAN U ST0P RUBBING SALT 0N MY W0UNDS?!" but it would be unfair 2 them,they dunn0 dat i n0e him..

however the thing is dat they sometimes kid ab0ut it & den everytime they mention it,i feel like there's a knife slicing thr0ugh my heart..& i g0t quite affected..

lunched wif my classmates..btw rand0m,B0TH YUHAN & CLARK LIE 2 ME!! ab0ut diff things la but dat's not the p0int^^ clark lie 2 me say he n0t coming scho0l 4 classes=( den yuhan lie 2 me ab0ut some dumb stuff HAHA^^ im a nice girl i w0nt say wad he said^^

ANYWAY~ lunched wif my classmates,n0t teammates this time!! last week wif teammates,dis week wif classmates!! some oni la..ab0ut..8?
saw gs & christina!!heehee
was feeling down so i wanted hot milo,comfort drink ma..but in the end lazy buy hot mil0 so b0ught cold milo..clark see me jiu shake head.hmph=(
den went 2 sit 1st,den after dat all the rest came^^ yuhan & enoch talk ab0ut year 3 stuff-.- & talk ab0ut pp oso wakaka^^

after dat back 2 class 2 do work!! in the end yuhan helped me hahas!! i useless 1 la,u noe, empty vessels make the m0st n0ise..namely,MEEEEE!! hahas^^ he help me thru everything^^

daphne came my class!! who0ts!! my class say i drama c0z i saw ehr den sh0ut her name den rush 0ut..MISS HER CANN0T ISSIT? HAHA^^ its really great 2 see her..somemore when i was feeling quite d0wn^^ she saw me hit clark th0=( see my violent side..HAHA^^ i think she see till dun wanna see already^^

3 of us(clark fathin me) present den yuhan & anna answer questi0ns,den i oni present 1 slide^^ clark understands the m0st i think..0utta the 3 of us..

den after dat alm0st every1 went h0me luh!! s0 went 2 meet the hrp ppl after kajiaoing yuhan wakaka^^ i called him korkor twice already=( sad=(




BY THE WAY!! WANNA SEE MY MATERIALS SCIENCE GRADE?! h0rrible!! somemore i understand sia!! dats the worst part=( i understand yet straight Cs

if cant see den click 2 enlarge,its atrocious

No comments: