Monday, May 18, 2009

i l0ve my thursday teammates, and when i say love,i mean seri0usly L0VE THEM

they never fail 2 bring up my mo0d & everything..w0ah this team,i really speechless..i mean..i really dunn0 h0w 2 describe them c0z the j0y they bring me uhh,really AL0T


everytime its thurday(recombinant DNA techn0l0gies class) i get SUPER happy..i really hope wont change team, change team = i sad but probably they happy la i so mafan,probably pull d0wn the team^^

BUT I L0VE THEM!! HAHA

anyway in the team g0t~

anna (year3), she's super knowledgable plus very willing 2 teach some1 as sl0w as me somemore she g0t some super cute m0ments,she often super enthu 1^^

yuhan (year3), he's another super knowledgable person,my DIDI lehz^^ hahas oso always very willing 2 teach & always kajiao me & i always hit him wakaka^^ nice me=) he's my didi!!

clark (year2), he os0 n0es al0t..my another DIDI^^ hahas os0 another 1 wh0 alwaysk kajiao me & i always hit him os0 heehee^^ he's my didi!!

fathin (year2), she's like me, the 2 of us dunn0 much ab0ut dna stuff as compared 2 them,den we're same in the sense dat we're both like the students while anna & yuhan are the teachers while clark is quiet(PREVI0USLY,N0W S0 KAJIAO 1 L0R HE!!) & den we blur 2gether^^


anyway~ so the thing is on thursday, we had 0ur 2nd lab sessi0n (I L0VE LAB SESSION IN THIS MODULE!!) & c0z lunchtime we g0tta g0 0ut & den c0z the timing is weird so i ate wig yuhan & clark instead of pam so after eating lab haven open c0z 1pm den open so we went library 2 slack, saw another team there,so studious,den say j0el,another DIDI of mine^^

yuhan g0 take bo0k 2 read sia..0mg s0 smart lia0 still read,clark os0 kaypoh 2 read,i the dumbest & n0t reading..omg no wonder they so smart=(

they try 2 bluff me say kinder buen0 eat le will taller,i smart,dun believe c0z i last time os0 always eat..

den pei clark g0 buy s0mething fr0m vending machines den g0 back, after g0ing back int0 lab slack c0z waiting 4 0ur PCR thing 2 d0ne=)

yuhan & clark are silly!! HAHA
den anna & fathin went 2 d0 the gel electrophoresis thingie,yuhan always d0 slides 1,& im the useless 1=)

anyway~ i REALLY enj0yed lunching wif them plus i REALLY enjoyed being same team as them

HEY MY DEAREST W55M TEAM 2 FOR RECOMBINANT DNA TECHNOLOGIES!!
I L0VE U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!<3
wakakaka msn conv0 wif yuhan & clark was DUMB^^
shall n0t g0 int0 details=p
i think when im d0wn all i haf 2 d0 is 2 either msn b0th of them in 1 conv0, 0r juz read the previous time we msned 2gether in 1 convo,its full of crap^^

No comments: