Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i really appreciate the pe0ple in my life..i saw dine that day & den msned her at nite..miss her!! hahas^^ i miss w16a luh=(
haix

anyway~ 2day's class was funny^^
we supposed 2 declare our temperatures ourselves thru some dumb thingie,den faci oso never check de,den 1 guy,super cute sia! he dun haf den still very h0nest..hahas funny sia he^^ den ralph & i keep telling him,LIE UR WAY THRU!! CAN DE!! den he still like blurblur=p den ralph said:4 a guy who is so smart,he is pretty dumb
hahas den after dat he was dubbed 'mr honesty' HAHA he super funny sia we mouth 2 him telling him 2 lie S0 MANY TIMES & SO AGITATEDLY but he still didnt lie..funny guy=p

after scho0l 2 guys from another team popped over 2 my team the table c0z gt an0ther 2 guys in my team ma,den 2day my team oni gt 3 ppl,& im the oni gal..hahas^^ rose am0ng the th0rns=p
so anyway ralph & wk popped over & started talking animatedly wif yj ab0ut some dunno wad show while anthony did his 0wn stuff,i dun understand ma so i randomly popped in wif 'YA I AGREE! mm ya l0r!! yes yes' HAHA irritated them like hell=p since dun understand wad they say ma=(

den after dat force the 3 of them(yj,wk,ralph) 2 wait 4 me 2 pack my bag c0z they g0ing down..wakaka t0o bad~ WAH ralph social monster sia everywhere os0 gt ppl 2 say hi 2..reminds me of gj..same type hahas=p

hahas really appreciate the pe0pe ar0und meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! dumb pam os0 hahas^^
im very stressed these few days but im s0 glad dat quite a few ppl randomly msn me & ask me wads g0ing on,how m i etc..i feel l0ved^^

No comments: