Tuesday, April 28, 2009

0kies seri0usly i need 2 update my bl0g-.-

anyway~ i think 1st week 0f scho0l im really blessed!! WHY? because riite,when i was struggling wif scho0l work,den at like 130,i asked my fren 4 help,sas de sl..bing long den riite,0MG he like helped me on the spot!! os0 asked ks & he os0 helped me on the sp0t os0!! 0mg so blessed..like left 15mins they still so willing & super N0T impatient (=super patient) wif me th0 im like super sl0w..heehee

& thank G0d 4 desm0nd!! he os0 helped me th0 i suddenly juz ask him..i bet he lost confidence in me 4 science..i t0ld him he can ask me if he haf doubts..den i g0 running 2 him asking him ab0ut ammonia & ammonium=p

& den friday i was feeling d0wn 4 a particular reas0n i dun wanna name here th0 the pers0n dunn0 my bl0g..but anyway the thing is dat i was feeling down..den pamela t0ld me she eating wif her fren yvette..i was feeling even more down c0z no1 2 lunch wif me ma..but den anyway~ the thing is im oso quite ok wif it c0z i already down le ma..den riite,suddenly ken msned me asking me whether wanna g0 lunch..

so met ken & 1 of his sem2 gal classmate,she's nice^^ den after dat another of their classmate which CONINCIDETALLY HAPPENED 2 B MY M0NDAY CLASSMATE,came!! its super co0l!! had al0t of laughter & everything,they super cheered me up!! hahas^^

my blessings~~




ont0 an0ther t0pic,watched kn0wing wif ruth michelle & weiloong after clc1 classes sunday..the classes were at jacobs place but we travelled d0wn 2 amk c0z gt direct bus 2 amk from jacob's place there de busstop..

so~ actually lunch was me ruth fione & weiloong..den after dat fione went off c0z she had something on..impulse 2 watch kn0wing s0 decided 2..den after dat we slacked ar0und waiting 4 the movie time etc,den called michelle ask her whether she wanna c0me & she came^^
borr0wed money from ruth c0z i n0e b0rr0w from weilo0ng cannot return 1-.-

the m0vie was nice th0 i screamed al0t!! hahas use weiloong de sweater 2 cover my eyes wakaka!! anyway his sweater no use de l0r,it was wet c0z he walked in the rain wif it..i shall nt g0 int0 details ab0ut how dumb he was ab0ut the jacket thing=p

anyway~ sat beside ruth & michelle,lucky michelle os0 gt c0ver eyes if not paiseh sia,i the oni 1..den when i cover my eyes i look at ruth she still staring at the screen..den i'll talk 2 her..bet she never wanna watch m0vie wif me again=p &&&&& i screamed at a very weird time-.- n0 cash s0 went h0me 4 dinner^^ thank God my mom saved me some fried rice & chicken^^

& tell me,WH0 0N EARTH READS THE CARDS U WR0TE 4 THEM,INFR0NT OF U?!
lemme tell u,tan weiloong d0es-.- stupid!! hahas but the card is super late,its like his birthdae card-.-

&&& i really had al0t of fun on sunday th0 its like so tiring wif clc1 classes early in the m0rning & den till evening m0vie hahahas^^

0H!! & I F0RCED WEILO0NG 2 CALL ME JIEJIE!! WAKAKA!! & all c0z of a kinder j0y toy HAHA^^

& oh,i 4g0t 2 return ruth the m0ney..im dumb-.-

No comments: