Wednesday, June 25, 2008

whews 3rd time my classmates saw dis happening 2 me la! hahas 2 outta my 3 muskeeters(c my adventure learning thingie) were wif me all 3 times la! hahas

hmm den anyway i wanna thank lotsa ppl:

yolanda-4 yesterday,she did everything & all dat but den she wanted 2 go home..but den after dat she decided 2 stay after she realised if she left i was gonna b e oni 1 left..thanks dear^^ i noe u didn't wanna stay but u still did..

kalai-thanks 4 2day wor! 4 bringing me 2 e gals toilet & making me smile & saying cute things 2 make me happy and smiley=) hahas thanks wor!

hui min-4 being so cute la! hahas 4 always telling me when e ut grades r out,for giggling so cutely when i wore e lil miss giggles shirt,for brightening up my life tho i dun talk 2 u much..thanks wor!

weilun-yea yea "do u mind some chicken/plastic?" hahas i dunno where u get ur lame ideas from lehz! hahas but nvm ur silliness always makes me smile & laugh coz u juz so innocent-ish! hahas u get wad i mean can le lahz:P thanks wor!

leonard-hahas yaya i noe u're sad abt ur lappy thing but dun worrie God will make a way^^ trust me^^& tho u;re sad thanks tho 4 2day hahas..& u always kajiao me la! fun tho hahas & u always "gay" wif soffie..den now still got alson hahas who next?:P but u all "gay" until very funny la hahas thanks 4 making me smile wif ur silly antics!^^

yussof aka SOFFIE-hahas i love 2 call u soffie coz sounds so cute:P hahas thanks 4 juz being so encouraging all e time & all dat..& 4 always letting me bully u:P hitting u,tickling u,& sticking my tongue out at u^^ hahas when u make e funny face at me,so cute la! hahas silly soffie:P always kajiao me oso 1 lor u thanks silly!^^

alson-hahas thanks 4 oso being so silly like weilun,& 4 "gay"ing wif leonard 2day hahas u all ah! leo hug soffie u oso wanna 'jealous' hahas but funny la hahas:P & thanks 4 always singing in class & all dat coz tho it isnt exactly great hahas:P & thanks 4 always kajiaoing me wif ur 'once i c u i wanna shit' dat silly sentence hahas:P

terence-hahas last time ah u always kajiao me..now u still do but abt pam being my bf..goodness!! im straight okiez? & IM SINGLE!! hahas nvm nvm anyway oso wanna thank u tho u consoled me hahas u seem 2 haf e tough guy image but not really la hahas:P

now these r not from my class:

pam-hahas ya i dunno wad 2 say 4 u la hahas u see my most unglam sights,u c me cry e MOST,really la..perhaps other den God hahas or my parents coz everytime they scold me i cry HAHA i crybabie mahz hahas..& u noe like almost all my secrets etc hahas thnaks wor dear!^^

michelle-yea! hahas thanks 4 always caring 4 me hahas & protecting me from bullies HAHA..more or less luke,kai en etc etc hahahas:P but they dun bully me as much as my classmates hahas not really bully actually coz i feel dat my frenz dun bully me they juz playing hahas so e 2 of them oso but thanks all e same & 4 always thinking abt me wor hahas thanks dear!^^

guisiang-hahas u oso c me unglam alot le but never more den pam c hahas thanks wor 4 2day u actually got so worried u wanted 2 rush down but really not needed hahas im ok im ok hahas^^ but i noe u really care & im really very touched by e msn 'letter' u gave me(which i 4got 2 save..argh) & 4 telling me dat i haf ppl caring 4 me when im feeling most down..thanks wor dear!^^

raymond-hahas my didi:P 1st guy who willingly call me jiejie..hahas thanks 4 everything i noe u're feeling bad la hahas but its ok,really i say mean really ok hahas:P im ur jie muz listen 2 me HAHA no la no la but thanks wor u oso got so worried dat u wanted 2 rush down(but its leonard la hahahas)but anyway im ok le zhen de^^ hahas thanks tho!^^

joan-YAY! hahas i haven been talkin 2 u much but u're always there 4 me..im really very touched by e pic u sent 2 me wif e words hahas u made my day dat day hahas i wasn't feeling exactly GREAT mood but u lifted my mood hahas thanks wor dear!^^

jaslyn-hahas thanks 4 everything u still care alot abt me & i noe u worrie abt me alot..hahas i noe & im very touched by everything..thanks 4 all e sweet gestures! i love ya hahas thanks 4 e cards,e gifts etc hahas..thanks dear!^^

hahas on 2 2day..after wad happened & i okok le den i was sitting on e chair(after kajiaoing soffie alot) den soffie decided 2 push me outta e door hahas den suddenly terence,weilun,leonard oso included,soffie initially pulling me ard class oni,in e chair den suddenly weilun say 2 push me outta e door..den terence say push into boy's toilet! den leonard starting takin video if im not wrong..bad leonard naughty leonard hahahs

den after alot of screams from me,weilun took over & got me outta e door..den terence rushed 2 e boy's toilet 2 open 2 door la! hahas den anyway they allowed me 2 go back in..den poor soffie,kena bullied by me again hahas hittings & ticklings:P

den after dat i dunno y i was chasing alson 2 hit..den he ran outta e door den he wanted 2 close e door but i tried 2 slip thru den made my hand pain pain=( den got a tiny red mark but its ok it dun hurt DAT much hahas alson kept apologising la hahas..its ok alson! hahas:P

i love w45j! dun wanna change class lehz i love u all 2 much cant bear 2 change class la! hahas love u all dearies of w45j! heehee btw dis is wad i meant by e "gay"ing
hahas btw dis was written by leonard..his handwriting nice huh? hahas:P

No comments: