Saturday, June 28, 2008

whee~ hahas i always start my posts wif a 'whee~' if i dunno wad 2 say hahas^^

anyway the main reason of dis post is becoz SOFFIE BEGGED ME 2 POST:P heehee i made him say please melissa jiejie & thank u melissa jiejie..poor soffie hahas^^

no la i oso wanna post abt some stuff but den i shall still stand by the fact dat soffie called me jiejie again dats y i blogged(which is untrue coz i wanted 2 blog but juz lazy:P)

whews im sick,cough,flu & headache,den sore throat oso yesterday

yesterday i skipped enterprise 3rd meeting(ya how many of u knew dat?) coz in the 1st place i didn't wanna go school but my mom wouldn't take my excuse of me having sore throat(really lehz it really hurt the whole day luh)haiz den she pulled me outta bed,wad can i do?

hahas so went school lor den when i squashed into the lift already den i got out @ 5th floor den saw alson & leonard den they ask me go down wif them borrow lappy coz leonard lappy repairing i think..den so grumbling,i got into the lift again(i was grumbling dat i squashed into the lift already den they drag me down again..)den alson hold my lappy heehee^^ den at the basement we saw kalai^^ den dragged her wif us as well 2 borrow lappy but sadly lappy no more le,all out..=(

den went back class den the stupid alson was saying he can rent leonard the lappy in his hands(WHICH WAS MINE!!) hahas but anyway he returned it 2 me..

den enterprise problem wasn't fun at all=( den the group consisted of me^^,syaq,leonard,tong & andy..den leonard left 1st,den after dat i went 2 lunch(i told them im leaving too but i'll help out abit 1st) den when i came back from lunch syaq was gone..i was shocked la!! den so i got my fren's ppt den sent it 2 tong & soffie den slack slack den ard 2 i left the class 2 go 2 agora hall 1 coz jas & raymond & jeff r there & they invited me 2 go there while waiting 4 pam^^ & gs actually came down juz 2 accompany me into agora hall den sit awhile oni den she rush back into class..thanks wor silly gs^^really appreciate it dear^^

thank God 4 raymond wor! he went 2 buy panadols 4 me den he helped me mash it coz i dunno how 2 swallow..den he oso bought strepstils so once i eat the yucky meds i can suck on the sweet so wont so horrible..thanks wor raymond didi:P

wah i was hurt tho coz my classmates some dun believe im sick=( but i was more hurt when some ppl(whom i shall not mention)didn't believe dat i was sick when i was in agora hall,hey dun mean im running ard means im not sick okiez? i dunno if u're joking anot tho but juz wanna say it hurts..r u saying im lying den? haiz i dunno whether 2 laugh or 2 cry

hmm anyway on the topic of me being sick,i was going 2 school 2day & i was feeling really terrible coz i was wearing a quite thick tshirt wif jeans & i was waiting 4 bus & i walked 2 the mrt station so i was pespiring like CRAZY den i was feeling quite dizzy dizzy den when bus came i got up den i really felt terrible like wanna faint liddat den like wanna vommit..argh..i noe wad u're thinking'eww' but really i was feeling terrible den somemore headache very pain den i hold the laptop in my hand no strength so i prayed dat i'll get a seat coz i was like dying la! den LO AND BEHOLD!! a few stops later I GOT A SEAT!! was pretty quiet throughout the bus trip..sorrie wor pam never talk much! thank God 4 e seat^^

No comments: