Thursday, June 26, 2008

whee~

hahas 2day wasn't a bad day it juz wasn't fantastic but its ok i enjoyed 2day alot too i dun need fantastic days i juz need normal ones heehee^^ oh ya i said i got an A in science rite? den dat day i was telling every1 who came into class dat i got an A(2nd A lehz was so happy)den alson 'BEST'..he asked me:u wanna c my grades anot? den he show me..SO MANY As LA!! stupid alson hahahas:P den after dat when soffie came in i told him den he was like 'oh congrats' den alson dat 'nice guy' commented:'eh u're e 1st 1 2 tell her congrats lehz!' stupid alson hahas

somemore yesterday he hit me coz closing the door den hit me,now blue black le,a patch of blue black..pain pain=( i should take a pic of it & post it up but im a nice nice girl so i shan't..hahas denial:P

wah 2day soffie dunno wad happened la! knee pain,headache(he say brain freeze coz aircon cold,i shall not say wad he said after dat:P) & stomach pain(same as leonard)..aiyo..hahas last time always u ask me take care,now my turn hahas take care silly soffie! muz get well soon if not cant bully u hahas kidding:P

im sick again,flu and sore throat & my mom asking me 2 eat the very bitter medicine,the chinese 1 the XTRA BITTER KIND yucks=(no fun..my throat hurts like no 2morrow=(

No comments: