Thursday, June 5, 2008

hahahas some pics from challenge ur limits 2..im lazy 2 upload e rest hahas^^

beautiful scenery ah?

another beautiful pic hahahahs

HAHA CLASSIC!! michael carrying the paiseh nehe + injured..his leg dunno wad happened..hope he's feeling better:P

beautiful emily & ugly me HAHAHAHA & ck popped his head in:P

kai en tried 2 kill me..MY PROOF!! hahas

& dis happened 2day when i was talkin 2 yussof aka soffie hahas:P
coz he asked me whether i got go out wif pam den i say 2day got hahas..e msn chat is like dat:

hahas i noe u cant c but its alright i juz wanna show e proof of how silly soffie is hahahas he said"holidays oso pamelaaaaaaa" dunno wads wrong wif him lahz haha he everytime kajiao me say i always go break wif pamela HAHAHA he ah..silly soffie HAHAHA!!:P

& if u enlarge e photo ah u can c im playing neopets HAHAHA pamela influenced me HAHAHA she kept playing so i oso play HAHA^^

No comments: