Monday, June 30, 2008

hmm 2day went out wif some ppl from my beloved class w45j^^

they r kalai,yolanda,hui min,alson & soffie hahas..weilun couldn't come & terence dunno y MIA

den we met @ orchard & i was the ONI 1 LATE!!

ya but yay they didn't blame me heehee^^

den went 2 walk walk but ate 1st but coz i ate ba zhang(my beloved ba zhang!) b4 going out den i didn't eat..den the others ate & it was there dat weilun smsed alson sayin he couldn't make it..

den after dat walk walk ard,yolanda & hui min like 2 shop^^ kalai & i dun like^^ alson & soffie ah..hmm i think they okok la i guess..

soffie wanted 2 shop but anyway he didn't buy anything..den we thought still got alot of time but dunno y he seemed 2 look like so down=( den after dat he said he had 2 go 2 his gf's cousin's wedding..& he left w/o buying anything..poor soffie=( no wonder he sad sad=( hahas dun b sad la soffie *pat pat* hahas^^ but he said he wasn't sad so mayb he wasn't? i dunno heehee^^

den alson was the oni guy left hahas! den went walk walk ard..btw they wanted me 2 pierce my ear but i dun wan=( dunno lehz i like my ear liddat hahas! den anyway went walk walk den alson nice nice help 2 hold the bags,kalai oso helped hahas i held my own..den while hui min & yolanda shopped in mango alson,kalai & i sat outside hahas coz inside no space..& coz we didn't wanna shop & coz our legs tired hahas

den after dat went 2 mac 2 sit down a while..den after dat went walk walk abit more den went home heehee^^ alson they all eat dinner 2gether hahas

den got home den eat dinner etc etc..

2morrow school again..yucksie..

i enjoyed my day wif my dearies from w45j,soffie,kalai,yolanda,huimin & alson:P heehees^^

No comments: