Friday, June 6, 2008

whew im SO happy im totally SO HAPPY!! bear wif me hahas im really so happy..& its coz of a few things hahahas..

its all emails btw..hahas im slow lah i still love emailing..i mean i dunno i think msn is more distant lehz..hahas

so anyway lemme start from yesterday:yesterday i was looking thru my yahoo old emails..those i saved etc..den i was looking thru them & i saw alot of emails from ppl whom i really love and appreciate..& they haf helped me thru my secondary school tough times..& i juz missed them SO SO MUCH..3 of them,my beloved email pals..hahas & guess wad? i never c 2 of them b4 hahahas:P 1 isnt even a singaporean lahz hahas^^ i shan't name names hahas

so i missed them so much dat i felt so sad..y did i let wonderful frens like dat juz slip away? i thought i treasured frenships? & they r SO NICE!! so i decided 2 email them hahas:P

so 2day i went 2 my yahoo mailbox 2 check..GUESS WAD?! oh my goodness TWO OUTTA THREE OF THEM REPLIED!! actually e 1 who didn't reply was e 1 whom i emailed e most last time..like EVERYDAY..but den not anymore..haiz..really miss him wor!! oh btw did i 4get 2 say? they r all males..hahas dun think dirty lahz like i said b4 i never c them b4 wad..oni 1 c b4..

wah & they remembered me!! i felt so loved at that point in time..really felt so loved & my heart was like bursting wif joy lahz!! im like bursting wif happiness!!

& dis is oso email but its my hotmail de..hahas JOAN EMAILED ME!! WHOOTS~ i really miss u joan^^ hahas i really enjoy telling u all e lame stuff etc..was fun:P thanks so much wor!!

hahas c? emails aren't dat bad after all,THEY MADE MY DAY

No comments: