Friday, June 13, 2008

i decided 2 change e size of my font 2 large instead of using normal coz large is easier on the eye..rp is bad enough 4 e usage of laptops everyday..i dun wanna spoil ppl's eyes more by making them squint 2 c e words hahas^^

anyway the thing is i haf juz realised dat there r ppl who care and worrie alot about me..w/o telling me at all..& when i found out..not from them..i was really shocked,stunned and really touched..truthfully i noe they care alot..i juz didn't think they cared DAT much..i thought 2 them im juz a girl who needs 2 b cared 4 coz im like a little girl..but i think its much more than that..they care because they WANT to..not because they HAVE to..& dat speaks alot..

in fact 1 of the people whom i noe who cares and worries alot about me..in fact im quite..how 2 say..not protective,but i do care about her alot as well..i dunno her character juz attracts me..for the last time..im not a lesbian so stop entertaining those thoughts ok? i noe most of u dun but im saying this so nobody will even think about it coz some1 in my class says im a les..EX-CUUSE ME?! what if i said u seem 2 haf a gay partner 2 me as well?!

anyway..i realised dat i haf alot of ppl worrying about me..& i dun wanna worrie u all..i never knew i was worrying u all..i noe some reasons y u all r so worried & im seriously very touched..coz i never thought much about the stuff..until some1 opened up my eyes and i realised it..thanks dears..coz i think i was really feeling quite down..den some1 reminded me..coz i said on my msn pm dat i wasnt missed at all..not a single bit..den some1 told me i was..& i realised how many ppl around me take care of me and worrie about me..again not because they HAVE to but because they WANT to..not because they NEED to but because they are WILLING to..

in fact i KNOW i need ppl 2 take care of me..& im eternally grateful to God for placing them in my life..coz i dunno wad i'll do w/o them..

& there is oso a person,aside from this group,whom im taken care of by,& sometimes i take care of her too..its pamela..thaks wor dear..its great 2 haf a kuku fren like u..hahas hope u enjoyed ur 9-11june thingie!! (btw i shall blog about it some other time..when i haf all e pics,both from pams phone & mine,coz im lazy 2 put them im my lappy as of yet:P)

anyway..thanks my dears^^

No comments: