Saturday, June 25, 2011

really feel like going mia soon and VERY soon. but its ok cuz. i dunno. cuz people wont care anyway.

anyway, went swimming 2day wif zg again. cuz we're exercise buddies!! hahas. seriously. i started slacking AGAIN. dat time i actually went jogging after work but this week i oni exercised twice and both times wif him and super little-.- jogging we jogged less den 2km. i think. HAHAHAHA!! more time spent walking 2 buy drink and walking back 2 his house.


anyway!! den 2day swimming. new swimsuit!! i nt so comfy in it. prefer de previous 1. but this 1 de strap thinner=CAN TAN MORE!! woohoo!!

*urhmph* anyway! so went swimming and then swam 5laps. funny thing is we actually met earlier den last week. and then we still started swimming at the same time cuz de pool was too crowded so we actually sat down and nua and talk for ONE HOUR. amazing rite!!

me: wah we met earlier but in the end we talk 1hr!
zg: ya!! but if u realise rite...in this 1hour..all we talked is...
(gifs a very dramatic pause)
crap.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YA!!

even now i dun rmb wad we talked abt. but i guess dats the thing abt crap. u wont rmb cuz its not impt. HAHAHAHA

den swam 5laps and den my goggles broke. ZOMG!! major sobs cans?! my fav sia!=(
den hadta wear my another goggles which is too big 4 me and den water keeps going in.
den swim 1 lap of hands oni. me likey!! cuz i always feel dat i gt exercise when i swim wif hands. like tired ma!! tired = gt exercise lor!!

den bathe. he v bad. gimme 20mins 2 bathe nia. lucky i managed. HAHA i always bathe 30mins at home!!


den ate fishballs. i love eating fishballs after swimming!! cuz from young everytime after swimming i'll eat fishballs!! so its like tradition now=D

den went off 2 eat chicken rice!! the AWESOME chicken rice=D

den chitchat and gossip. even talk all de way till when we were having fyp!! awesomes.
den i go work and he go home. HAHAHAHAHA!!

AND I GOT TANNED!! so imma supa dupa happy girl!!




on a sidenote, the bestfriend thing still hurts. but yeaps. i noe. every1's entitled 2 choose who they wanna spend time wif. and i oso noe dat things arent as close now and u all have closer frenz. i juz wished i had too. someone 2 turn 2 when im down. when im crying and need some1 2 text and they'll console me despite it all. someone who's always on my side spurring me on.
u'kno. the one who is like THIS-->A good friend would bail you outta jail, but a best friend would be sittin’ next to ya sayin’ "we screwed up, but we had fun doin it!"

hahas yeaps. but im really thankful 4 afew people in my life(:
they arent bestfriends but they're awesome friends all de same! (talkin abt recently of cuz. nt abt like LONGLONG time ago etc)
and they are siewping deanna mx zg yuhan cedric. HAHAHAHA!! i noe! weird list.
siewping is cuz we grew closer after sch ended!! so yeaps!
deanna is cuz she randomly leaves comments on my wall whenever i seem 2 b down etc
mx is cuz of work im always telling her stuffs. RANDOM stuffs. HAHAHAHA!!
zg is cuz he's my exercise buddy
yuhan is cuz seriously he's a very random bt gd listening ear!! seriously random. but really appreciated cuz sometimes when i put kinda emo nicks on fb my frenz dun ask but he, some1 who i dun contact on a regular basis, might randomly comment and ask me 2 tell him more. KAYPOH SIA.
HAHAHAHA!! (btw he sgt alr sia)
and cedric is cuz whenever he seems my emo fb posts he'll sms and ask wad happened. HAHA. i rmb once i lied 2 him cuz he asked me wad happened and it was church related but i told him it was work related. but he sent me an encouraging sms anyway! asking me nt 2 ever gif up but 2 press on. appreciated!!


ok. ends. im grateful 4 these random people in my life. and im tanner den previously!!

No comments: