Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 myself, but blogging it 0ut so im literally talking 2 myself and when i read back it reminds me again.

mel, be independant. cuz the people who are here for you now may walk away anytime. and you can walk away anytime too. dont look back once you walk away cuz once u've made the decision to walk away then dont regret it.

its an emo life but i kinda understand how it works. if you dont let any1 get close enough 2 hurt you, then you'll never get hurt!



sidenote; i needa start exercising by myself too. like jogging after work. getting slack.

i will be independant. i'll stop thinking about ever falling in love cuz its better 2 go on wif life and den when the right one comes then its a pleasant surprise. rather than keep waiting and get your life stuck thr. i noe. its easy 2 say cuz till now i still wish i had a bf. but i'll b strong and do wad i wanna do. i'll b independant and anybody who cant accept me for who i am, juz go away. cuz i dont want any1 putting up wif me. either you love me or you leave me alone. tyvm. either you make me feel welcome, or you totally dun smile at me at all. tyvvvvvm.

No comments: