Friday, June 10, 2011

i've decided dat im gonna hafta start preparing 2 be all alone in wadever i do. prepare myself.

cuz u'kno wad? define BEST FRIEND for me.

dun say the ones who are always thr 4 me. they arent. infact more often den not they're the ones dat i see pics/posts etc on fb having fun and den get hurt because i never seem 2 b in their lives. when im all sad and they dun console me. when i need someone thr and im confiding in you and you freaking change de damn topic. yes. im particularly talking about ONE person for the changing of topic.

anyway. best friend? i dont seem 2 haf any. i dont want any drinking session cuz i noe im gonna be left out. i'll stick wif drinking wif my clique. at the very least i feel like i belong.

and who was there for me when i needed someone to talk 2 abt my uni application thing? none of the people i call best friends. my clique was thr. i never called them my best friends. they were my very very very close friends only. in fact the person who cared the most was just a good friend. goodness.

thanks.

no doubt i noe i haven been active in their lives either, but if i happen 2 see sad posts on fb i comment/ask. COME ON DAMMIT. u dont even need 2 meet me up. juz drop me an ENCOURAGING msg can anot?

now i dont even feel like ranting 2 my so called besties ever again.
and i miss my clique so much rite now. bt i noe its also a matter of time before it splits up 4 gd cuz we dont meetup.

No comments: