Wednesday, June 1, 2011

i haven updated in like DONKEY years.

basically i gt nothing much 2 update dats whyy. anyway suntanned wif deanna and siewping on a random weekday (i 4gt which day=x) and didnt get tanned at all. and reached home somemore gt sorethroat and the next day, fever. and took 2days mc and all. hahas. cuis. bt recovered very fast!!(:

den. hoho. my long awaited sundown half marathon! i hadnt exercised in 2months PLUSPLUSPLUS, meaning simply put, almost 3 months. ever since kristy bdae when i went 2 leisure swimming. so i hadnt trained 4 much longer den dat. so last minute preparations, i went jogging after work on tuesday nite, at 10pm. jogged 4km and almost died, and den went upstairs 2 rest. couldnt get down de stairs. pushed myself too hard i think

den de next day cramps. HAHAHAHA!! jokee. den finally sundown day! had 2 work early in de morning somemore. cannot even rest 2 get LOADSA energy. bt nvm. cute kids are always welcome!!(:


den went 2 meet zg cuz we meetup 1st den go thr 2gether wif his fren. den met him 1st cuz his fren was gonna b late. he oso late lor. grr. HAHAHA!! anyway~ den we wanted 2 buy lightsticks but couldnt find any leh. no daiso=( den went 2 buy abrasion powder cuz dat dumbo 4gt 2 bring his. hahas. he heartpain oni. almost 20bucks sia. i rather get abrasions. HAHAHAHA!! ok no la. abrasions pain sia. but i didnt kena any!! except blister cuz my socks were too low and the shoe keep rubbing against de back of my leg

den wanted 2 buy de giap giap thing (i 4gt de name) 2 giap our shoebags 2 our bag so wont lost etc when we check in at the baggage place.


ANYWAY! went 2 expo and met his fren. den bus-ed thr. damn sucks. jam like nobody's business liddat. jam till actually early till make me damn kanchiong cuz gonna b late. i reached left a few precious minutes nia. kanchiong spider. den haven even changed. zg help me line up 4 toilet 2 change while i went 2 change shoes
(i joked dat if cannot wait i juz find 1 corner go change den zg believed-.-)

den finally! changed, checked in bag and tried 2 put on this armband thing so i can keep my ipod and listen music while i run. but too bad. TOO LOOSE!!=( so i shoved everything 2 zg and started panicking trying 2 find de starting line (panicking AGAIN)

den zg had 2 like walk infront of me while i panic behind cuz i dunno whr de starting line. HAHA! lousy me. grabbed a drink of plain water and rush 2 de starting line

started and im proud 2 say i jogged 9km wifout stopping!! bestest yet. next up is 2 improve my timing

anyway! i didnt get 2 drink 100plus AT ALL. damn sucks. oni gt plain water. mayb if i had gotten 100plus my timing might b ABIT better? like shave off those 2mins la. den 3hours sia. HAHA!!


anyway! 1 part of the run i really loved. when i was walking (more den half covered alr) and feeling really quite cui, thr are people randomly placed 2 encourage us. and this guy who was standing at the side thr encouraging people (i run/walk at de side) saw me walking and told me "c'mon c'mon! lets go!" and i felt soooo encouraged(:

cuz when people say "lets go" i feel its like..i dunno. like u're not alone! like whenever people say "lets go [insert place/activity]" means lets go 2gether wad!! so it means dat we're doing it TOGETHER! so i felt so encouraged and started 2 run again. HAHA but gave up again. but still.


finally reached the finishing line!! i saw it and like omg. of cuz de last few metres i sprinted(: heehee. bt before i reached i saw this couple. when reaching the finished line the guy stretched out his hand 2 de girl, de girl took it and they ran 2gether de last lap. so sweet rite?! i see alr i feel so sad. HAHAHAHA!! cuz i dun haf!! but den again rite. if i ever run any runs wif my future bf rite, i oso dun wan liddat. like HELLO!! u shouldnt wait 4 me. u should run and beat urself!! challenge ur limits wad!! yeaps. HAHAHAHA!!

42.195km next on my list!! den i can strikeout one of my wants in "things i wanna do in this lifetime" den its 1 less thing!!



anyway!! im still sad dat im slower den cat. but owells. at least i beat my own goal. my own goal was 3hr30mins. but i managed 2 run fin in 3hrs2mins!! so yeaps. BUT IM STILL SAD.

im a sore loser so i hate losing 2 others, especially if they're of the same gender!! i read somewhr before dat 1 reaso why girls like 2 hang 0ut wif guys is cuz if the guys perform better den de girls, like example in sports, the girls can always console themselves saying like "cuz they're guys ma. so beat me in sports is normal de ma"

mayb dats why i always go jogging etc wif guys too! i always tell myself dat oso. except swimming. swimming i dont care u guy or girl i oso wanna beat u. hahahahah


ANYWAY!! im so gonna train till im better. seriously.



OH! and i had a fever yesterday=( but mummy gave me loadsa meds and now im all recovered!!(: happy girl. and my limbs are no longer aching (unlike zg who is still aching all over) so i totally feel like training again. and drinking. definitely drinking. cuz im still bleeding over the uni results thing.


oh and another thing. i hate it when my mum goes "ask jiejie 2 help u la" cuz de feeling i get is dat u're lousy, so get some help from ur sis who is much better. i NOE my sis is definitely better den me, but it still makes me feel inferior. even thou i AM inferior but it makes me feel even MORE inferior. hahahahahas.


OK ANYWAY!! DRINKING AND TRAINING SOON PLEASE!!(:

No comments: