Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SP has now decided 2 stop calling me pig
YAY!! *celebrates*

UNFORTUNATELY,
he has decided 2 call me MA TONG instead
toilet bowl
omg.

& on msn he actually drew dat for me:

happily and wonderfully labelled wif MY NAME. toilet bowl face
U SUCKER!! HAHA!!

still dare saw aww so niceHAHA!!
random chat wif him!!

i said i go take my mouse
his reply?
"[SP]we look like giants says:
*here mouse mouse mosue
*/takes cheese"
-.-
HAHA
like small boyboy liddat, he.


after dat i went 2 eat potato chips:
"♥melissa~faith. d0nnie yen is ♥!! says:
*haha
*ops=X
*i open de pack
*den shake it so i can reach my chips
*den 1 chip fell 2 de floor
*sob
[SP]what sarah said says:
*hahaha
*1 only u silly toilet
*hahaha"
he call me a TOILET
omg.


HAHA!! after dat i put SP is a pig!!
on my msn. & he demanded i change it. i refuse so he put Melissa Tan ma tong!!
-.-
HAHA
in de end i changed it
aint i niice?(:




& 2day jinghao gave me a slide dat he prepared!! xiexie ni much much!!(:
he dao me lor initially!! somemore so quiet!! bt den again never been close 2 him la, dun even talk much 2 him.
so i guess its normal?
HAHAHAHA

& went 2 eat wif de clique. french loaf from koufu nt bad seh(:
& went wif some of de guys 2 their napha retest, along wif eileen(:
HAHA
dedrick & zg now left standing broad still cmi.
tsk. i pity those who jumped 221cm. ITS LIKE 1 MORE CM TO PASS?! they muz haf been pekchek.

im glad im FEMALE. XX and not XY

slacked around & den went home(:

SP!! TEACH ME HOW 2 SKATEEEEEEEEEE!!=P on 9june ok!!






& this is really random.
i wan a hug, please?

i like hugs(:
de warmt of a hug^^
lovelove!!

No comments: