Saturday, May 15, 2010

2day's an awesome day!!(:

actually lab wasn't dat hard, & i had a really fantastic chat wif my classmates(:

all guys had NS talk
so the classroom is pure girls
err..except jiawin cuz he malaysian thus dun need 2 go de talk
ya la

but anyway
we had a REALLY AWESOME GIRLS TALK!!
anything & everything!!

from bra colour(random!! was showing eileen my bra colour which sparked off de start of our gossips^^) to shoe sizes!!(shoe size aint really about the size of de shoes, but owells)

& it was REALLY funny!!
& even 2 which guy we'd like de most from our class
something liddat la!!

unfortunately dat topic didnt g0 too far=(
tsk. i would haf liked 2 hear the answers
kaypoh u'noe? but i myself oso dun haf answer

they answered 4 me happily-.-
omg dat rumor is like since yr2 sem2 can?! PLEASE!! i dun see anything dat makes us a perfect couple?!

lemme tell u some BAD random facts about dedrick
he v bad ok! trust me!! im trustable!!
2 quote my blogpost during the iep briefing thing, see how mean he is:
monday,feb 15, 2010:
"anyway
went wif dedrick cuz he oso gt
he nparks sia
jealous=(
hahahaha
anyway
walk wif him 2 de lecture room he saw his frenz
i trailing behind, they asked him "ur gf ah?"
u noe wads his answer?!
"my ass la!"
WAH LAUU!! stupid guy!! wanted 2 whack him but den gt faci infront, wanna appear nice,u noe u noe? HAHA"
end of quote.
HAHAHAH!! see?! told u he's mean!! he could haf said something along de lines of "NO!!" rather than "my ass la!" RITE!! yes agreed. thanks 4 agreeing too!=p

& i said i'll blog about de running incident so i WILL!!
jogging wif my clique
dedrick infront
suddenly see him on the floor
thought he doing pumping sia (see i haf such great faith in him, PUMPING, not FAINTING!!)
den i told brendan, wah dedrick so strong sia doing pumping
den brendan look look
den suddenly he ask
EH HE FAINT ISSIT
den we sprint all de way there
see him stand up
WAD THEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

wasted my energy & made me stop!!
hahahahahaha
he was checking water source 4 fyp
-.-
he went 2 smell a tree after dat
omg, dedrick-.-

(ok, in order 2 make me sound like a nice girl who oso says gd things abt ppl, he's a nice guy.
serious! he listen 2 me rant.
HAHAHAHAHA!! er actually i think it wasnt an option. its like he HAD 2 else i'll probably remind him 4ever dat he didnt listen.
who cares. he's nice ok? up 4 grabs, any1? =p i can intro!! gt other niceguys in my class too!! like zg, sz etcetc!! sp oso!! tho he call me pig bt nvm he's still nice de!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ok i sotsot alr)


but anyway de guys in my class are really nice people, thus its hard 2 choose
like craziness la, 2 ask us 2 choose!!

but actually not really la, cuz if really (like wad deanna said) de world left de guys in 0ur class oni, de guys number of guys i'll consider is like..3?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ya actually i noe, dats alot la
bleh=p
told u i had niceguys in my class!!


ok!
jogging 2day!!
oni had brendan & zg

o i had fyp b4 dat
count brineshrimps
alvin spoke 2 glenn&i sia
omg
he aint as scary as i thought!!
he quite nice actually!!(:

jogging!! jogged all de way wif0ut stopping!! yay!! muz b cuz dat dedrick nt thr 2 scare us again-.-
anyway~~
REALLY FUN!!
yea~~


& my mummy coming back 2nite!! like 4am la but YAYYY!!
HAPPY~~
*dancedancedance*


i really heart de gals talk we had in class!! full of fun!!


o! & JASPER KICKED MY HEAD 2DAY
yes
u saw right
JASPER LIM KICKED MY HEAD
HAHAHAHA

he came back from NS talk
see de space beside me empty (cuz teammate sick so went home)
i sitting inside
so he wanna sit inside
ask me remove my bag which was on de chair
den he act like wanna kick me
he always liddat 1
who noes i bend infront 2 take my bag off de chair
KOK!! hit me!!
den he was like OMG SORRIE SORRIE SORRIE!!
den trying 2 rub my head while trying 2 avoid my kicks at him
all de while we were all laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
PAIN OK!!
bt i noe he didnt mean it la
HAHA!!
i kajiao him ask him whether my hair dirty not cuz his SHOE hit it
yucks=X
HAHAHAHAHA ok random

No comments: