Wednesday, May 12, 2010

(picture taken from http://dmcghee.smugmug.com/Spirituality/Thank-God/5913576_UmgTG#367974373_USbdQ)

James 1:12
Blessed are those who persevere under trial, because when they have stood the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
.
James 1:2-4
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
.
.
i dun think im strong in handling storms & all. im a crybabie who cries over little things
but it says: CONSIDER IT PURE JOY, and BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO PERSEVERE UNDER TRIAL and SO THAT YOU MAY BE MATURE
(:
its hard
.
but i gt my darlings wif me(:
my churchies
my bestie
my class clique
my family
.
.
people who'll listen attentively when i need them, console me when im sobbing, encourage me when im down, give me advice when i need it, and speak the truth 2 me even if it hurts.

No comments: