Monday, May 24, 2010

my chinese aint gd
its SUCKY.
seriously!

bt i was randomly reminded by my dad about a song which i really liked,so i went 2 youtube it.
its nt easy 4 me ok! imagine a page full of chinese words. & i sorta noe de guys name, thank goodness
i saw an 安 & was like OK!MUZ BE HIM!
(btw his name is 杨培安)
dun ask me how 2 pronouce it etc. i don't know.

anyway
de main thing is i decided 2 google 4 de lyrics cuz i really find it v nice(:
another difficult task!! how on EARTH do i navigate a FULLY CHINESE PAGE?!

ok anyway i copy paste his name+song title & googled it
thank God.
1st page was it
whews(:

so here goes!! de awesome lyrics
i cant understand some. but some are really meaningful(:

想飞上天
和太阳肩并肩
世界等着我去改变
想做的梦
从不怕别人看见
在这里我都能实现
大声欢笑让你我肩并肩
何处不能欢乐无限
抛开烦恼
勇敢的大步向前
我就站在舞台中间

我相信我就是我
我相信明天
我相信青春没有地平线
在日落的海边
在热闹的大街
都是我心中最美的乐园
我相信自由自在
我相信希望
我相信伸手就能碰到天
有你在我身边
让生活更新鲜
每一刻都精采万分
I do believe

想飞上天
和太阳肩并肩
世界等着我去改变
抛开烦恼
勇敢的大步向前
我就站在舞台中间

我相信我就是我
我相信明天
我相信青春没有地平线
在日落的海边
在热闹的大街
都是我心中最美的乐园
我相信自由自在
我相信希望
我相信伸手就能碰到天
有你在我身边
让生活更新鲜
每一刻都精采万分
I do believe

我相信(我就是我)
我相信(自由自在)
我相信(我相信我相信)
I BELIEVE
我相信我就是我
我相信明天
我相信青春没有地平线
在日落的海边
在热闹的大街
都是我心中最美的乐园
我相信自由自在
我相信希望
我相信伸手就能碰到天
有你在我身边
让生活更新鲜
每一刻都精采万分
I do believe
oh ~~~
ah ~~~


yes!! its really an awesome song!! personal opinion of cuz(:
his voice is real good!!^^



i dunno why i always update ab0ut random stuffs. tho i really enjoy de awesome times wif my classies & i really truly mean wad i say dat i enjoy it etcetc, but i wonder why i oni put up happy thoughts.
(im not saying my class makes me sad cuz they dun)


ok. so shall randomly write smt here which has been on my mind for quite some time.
i feel like im really not close 2 u. everytime we meet up, i always feel so weird.
2 put it in a bgr perspective (tho its nt a relationship im talking abt, its a frenship), its like we were 2gether & den broke up so we wan nothing 2 do wif each other.
tho of cuz i dun mean i wan nothing 2 do wif u
i really do treasure u & all dat. really cant bear 2 see this frenship go.
but
i dunno. it seems like its slipping away. but i dun wan it 2 go.

*btw: i doubt i'll tell anyone who it is. easier dat way.
& anyone who's reading this: dun worrie whether its you or not(:
its really a purely think-aloud post.


another think-aloud:
how many times haf i told some1:
i'll always be here for u (or smt liddat)
oni 2 realise im always nt there 4 de person.
2 realise dat i noe so little ab0ut them

& 2 realise dat they've always been here 4 me.
when i've never been there 4 them.

i think im really selfish.
& oni make empty promises.
& i hate myself 4 dat.
ok. end of think-aloud session.
i sound so emo.

No comments: