Saturday, May 8, 2010

i think im really blessed(:

tho im still feeling quite down & stuff about a few different stuffs, but im really thankful 4 the different people in my life(:

like my clique in class(:
especially:
deanna-she keep msning me making sure that im ok & stuff & trying 2 cheer me up & everything(: making sure i never feel left 0ut & telling me nicenicenice things when i felt sosososo down
SP-he asked me whether im ok when the tuesday thing happened & he even posted on my fb wall saying he hopes im feeling better(: thanks pig!
jiawei-he & SP gt scolded cuz of me!! sorrie!! but jiawei really is some1 who is very caring la, always making sure 2 try 2 cheer ppl up(:
songzhi-being a stalker on fb!! dun see him so guaiguai, he practically always de 1st few 2 tag!! but it really cheers me up too!! lets me noe dat there are people who care(:
dedrick-a random listenin ear at a super random time!! thanks pig!!(: hahas 4 listening & trying 2 help me see things in a different point of view so i wouldn't be so sad(: & even checking whether im ok anot when i didnt reply!

of cuz de rest of de clique too!! their silliness always makes me laugh!! their suaning each other really makes my day(:

& my cg(:
especially
cheryl-thanks 4 de random visit & de strepstils! & encouraging me & all dat!! thanks 4 being so understanding!!
dumb ruth-my dumb!! hahas thanks 4 everything, really listening 2 EVERYTHING, all my rants & everything!! thanks really alot!! & of cuz 4 always trying 2 encourage me & make me feel better(: thanks!!
& shareen 4 listening & everything& being undersanding & catherine 4 coming along wif cheryl wif de strepstils!!

ok, da dumb oso, lianjie-4 listening tho 2 me whenever i haf things 2 throw 0ut

my crazy bestie pamela-tho she dunno ab0ut all my down-ness now, but she's still silly as ever & i guess dat helps abit!! imagine im down + she change!! dats real bad! & 4 always saying kuku stuffs=D she say she feed me & coax me 2 slp l0r!! whr gt!!



ok,dis is random
real random

& im sick
real sick
arghs=(



OH!! MY YEAR1 SEM2 MATH FACI REMEMBER MY NAME!!
HONOURED!!
lovelove!! HAHA!!

no la, he is 1 of my fav faci!! blurblur 1, he. and his actions v cute 1!! & he say "i remember u! melissa rite!" & den he said "year3 rite?"
honoured!! faci rmb my name AND year!!
i dun rmb his, unfortunately. his is hard 2 rmb

& apparently i scared him when i shouted "faci!!"
HAHA
cat&i went toilet
come out of toilet see him walk past

so shout l0r!
den he kena shocked
hahahahahaha
last time when i see him i'll shout "faci!!" too & den wave like siao
den he'll laugh & say i siao (jokingly) & wave back at me too
HAHAHAHAHA
told u my faci cute!!

my another fav faci (yr1 sem2 science faci) i seldom see alr lehz, tho technically i should see her more, cuz she's in SCIENCE whereas my dat math faci is in like e2.
weird.

No comments: