Saturday, July 12, 2008

whew dunno where 2 start..

2day basic science & it is chemistry & i DON'T LIKE CHEMISTRY i like bio (lucky next 3 weeks is bio den last week is physics^^) so anyway i anyhow bomb thru im NOT proud 2 say dis but its the truth & the truth will set me free,i did NOT contribute tho i found some webbies but apparently others in the group found it too..

i did NOT help at all in the ppt they did i was sitting there like an idiot (yes yes im an idiot)

they all joking around & seems like as if IM e oni 1 who is clueless (actually i suspet ernie noes nothing as well but she busy msn-ing la)

i couldn't wait 4 the day 2 end..my presentation was horrendous,horrible,terrible & i cant imagine wad the faci muz haf been thinking..i juz read off the slides

yes i dunno la i feel so outcasted..i think its juz my weird thinking & i think im the oni idiot in class 2 feel dat way..argh

onto a TOTALLY new topic coz i dun wanna wallow in self pity,i went JOGGING 2DAY!!

okiez la really jog VERY little but nvm at least i did heehee:P

jogged like..if counting as in track,3 & a half rounds..hahas pathetic luh..i saw my mom when i was finishing coz i running downstairs my house there,got a funny path so anyway was jogging den saw my mom den helped her carry stuff

coz i think my stamina very bad & i dun wanna turn like wheezing old woman when im chasing gs around (heehee yes specifically gs coz i seldom race wif pam le..should race more:P)

& wah i run a few steps oni den tired..like ARGH!! hahas but e last 200m coz i rest abit coz my stomach VERY pain so den i prayed 2 God den WAH!! suddenly like got more strength..den saw my mom so ran 2 her hahas:P den had 2 help her carry mango home hahas:P

my legs r VERY SORE..cannot sit down fast,muz slowly..like old woman..argh

hahas:P

random-SOFFIE IS A LAMER!! hahas cute la SHE=P

No comments: