Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DINGDING CANDY ROCKS! heehee..its been a long time since i ate dingding candy which is hard..at least harder den usual la..usually so soft i can bite it so easily..but dis 1 im sucking now is like totally nice,but i still think its not hard enough,coz its SUPPOSED 2 b hard as rock,& the reason y its called dingding candy is coz they haf a big piece of the candy den when they hammer it 2 break it into smaller pieces it has the dingding sound thus the name,but they never haf it as hard as last time liao,my mom said..

hahas dat was random..

hahas i've been in dis class 4 like 11 weeks already..changing class soon..sad..im sure u all will miss me,my beloved w45j-ians!! hahas denial:P i asked soffie & terence & i FORCED them 2 say they would miss me..heh heh:P

anyway i juz wanna say dat in these 11 weeks i haf really grown 2 love & appreciate dis class & i really can't bear 2 change class even if u all would love 2 haf me in a different class from u all^^ yes soffie i noe wad u're thinking u're xtra happy u can't wait 2 change class so i won't kajiao u..hahas i was reading thru my previous posts & i tell u i really feel so blessed..really..i realised how much God has blessed me..coz in the 1st place,the very 1st thing he blessed me wif once i stepped into RP,was wif dis WONDERFUL CLASS W45J..ya did u all noe i love u all so? hahas i noe u all oso dun wan la but its alright^^

some incidents i was reminded of when reading thru my older posts:
-1st day of class already kena scolded 4 laughing^^
-2nd day of school went cwp mac 2 eat wif some dearies hahas
-3rd day of school 1st break ate 2gether as more or less a class
-me poking weilun wif a pen during 1st week of math:P
-leonard trying 2 scare me but didn't succeed coz his attention was diverted juz as i came into the class^^
-alson bringing back my adapter coz i 4got 2 bring it home^^
-kok swee's "pig calling a chicken fat" idiom hahas:P
-my lappy being sent 2 lappy hospital,leonard accompanied me
-kok swee & azizi wif TIED UP HAIR,kok swee xtra chio hahas sweetie alex HAHA:P
-HAHA scaring kok swee wif telling him his secondary school & cca..heh heh^^
-soffie asking me 2 lead the enterprise team coz terence & soffie didn't come..bad soffie hahas^^
-ADVENTURE LEARNING PROGRAMME! where i got my 3 musketeers,azizi leonard & soffie hahas:P

hahas im really very blessed..really if i oni bothered 2 look & think back ah,im so blessed i can't count my blessings coz its juz too many^^

i've been blessed wif lovely ppl in my class..& here's a 'letter' 4 my beloved w45j-ians

dear w45j-ians,
melissa here! hahas ya i noe dat u all noe..but anyway i really wanna thank u all!! my 11weeks wif u all were pure joy,even if i seemed like pms-ing sometimes but really i never once regretted being in dis class..i dun think i can survive in any other class in any other environment even if its oni a slight change..anyway dat's not the point..hahas im really glad u noe? 2 haf been in this particular class with all u ppl..
alphabetical order so no1 can say i baised etc:P
alex,alson,andy,azizi,christopher,ernie,hui min,kalai,leonard,limei,nabilah,sameen,
shawn,syaq,terence,tong,weilun,yolanda,
yussof aka soffie(heehee)

yes i really love the times i had wif this class,the tears,the joy

hahas a VERY memorable day was the adventure learning thingie..really

i was so scared up there but u all didn't laugh at me,u all encouraged me from the ledge & from below(my 3 musketeers) & u all kept telling me wad 2 do next,where 2 put my leg etc,& even tho i dragged u all down u all NEVER blamed me 4 dat & im eternally grateful 2 u all coz i noe how irritating it is 2 wait..but not oni did u all not scold me,u all encouraged me & hugged me when i completed,u all congratulated me as if i was the oni 1 who completed it properly when i was the oni 1 who DIDN'T complete it properly..u all congratulated me as if i won in some really hard 2 win contest,& u all hugged me & encouraged me & spurred me on thru the whole thing..& yolanda helped me down the stairs coz i was scared,& those behind me(kalai,yolanda,ernie) never blamed me they even treated me so well..thanks dearies..

i haf alot of memorable events wif the class,like the 1st few days of school we bond so fast already..hahas^^

& how can i 4get the outing 2 orchard? tho i hate shopping but i wanted 2 go coz i wanted 2 juz hang out wif my frenz^^ & i can't 4get the wonderful times we spent there in orchard la hahas^^

& the times i broke down infront of my class? where every1 was juz so caring,so concerned,so cute..all saying cute things 2 make me smile,saying nice stuff 2 make me 4get,& calling my beloved frenz from other classes over coz they felt dat they should noe as well,everything! i muz admit im like the most problematic gal..most problematic PERSON in class,i get angry,i get sad,i laugh very loud & annoyingly,i dun do work,i go 4 lunch very long,but den u all accepted me...juz like dat..

dats 1 thing..u all accepted me the way i m..u all never tried 2 change me,never mind if i laughed loudly,u all didnt say i COULDN'T laugh,u all said 2 laugh in moderation:P
never mind if i always got angry easily,u all still kajiao-ed me when i calmed down
never mind if im a crybabie,u all comforted me & loved me all the same,u all didn't speak 2 me differently,& i feel juz so blessed..

do u noe i feel blessed juz by being in this wonderful class called w45j? being wif these wonderful ppl who r as retarded as me? noeing these silly people who never judged me? having fun wif these cute ppl who always never failed 2 brighten up my day?

but not oni outings & special events,everyday its a joy 2 talk 2 my lovely classmates,a joy 2 haf them talk 2 me,a joy 2 noe dat they dun hate me,a joy 2 noe dat they will always be there 4 me,encouraging me when im down,comforting me when im sad,letting me get angry at them even tho they aren't at fault when im in bad mood,talking 2 me 2 make me not feel left out when i was quiet..

i can never thank God enough 4 placing all u wonderful ppl in my life..how can i 4get the incidents?

but wad i really wanna thank u all 4 is not 4 the special incidents,its 4 going thru the day wif me although im irritating,a slacker,noisy,crazy laughing machine,lamer sometimes,& a small bully(small coz of my size,im sure soffie agrees wif DAT coz i always bully him coz he's really fun 2 bully:P)

its 4 accepting me as i m,a melissa tan shi min,no1 else,4 not expecting me 2 change & accepting ALL MY FAULTS..ALL OF THEM,& dearies,i never heard u all complain b4..never in these 11 weeks..

so i guess wad im tryin 2 say here is thank u

thank u 4 always tolerating me
thank u 4 comforting me in my down times
thank u 4 laughing wif me in my high times
thank u 4 never leaving me out of things
thank u 4 always caring abt me
thank u 4 making me feel so at home in class
thank u 4 laughing at my laughter
thank u 4 working wif me in team tho im not a good team mate
thank u 4 treating me as a fren
thank u 4 loving me
thank u 4 letting me love u
dearies,thank u 4 EVERYTHING

& wif dat said & off my chest,i shall tell u a secret:P im writing cards 2 u all..heehee yes coz i wanna show u all how much i appreciate u all,personal cards,so dat i can tell each & every1 of u how much u haf impacted me in these short weeks..

LOVE U ALL DEARIES! thank u 4 giving me those memories,the joy,the tears^^

love,
melissa tan shi min the irritating gal:P

btw i noe i sound weird,like as if im gonna die,but i juz wanna tell u all how much u all r appreciated,ok? heehees^^

im so happy im so glad
dat i've got U
i wan 2 thank u, & thank u means MERCI
merci my lil way of saying THANKS
merci,4 being U~

No comments: