Wednesday, July 16, 2008

not close 2 my class..how many people can i truly say im close 2 from my class? perhaps a different way 2 say,how many would actually wanna b close frenz wif me?

its alright u noe? *denial*

OF COURSE ITS NOT ALL RIGHT!! i mean i was closer 2 u all previously! wad is wrong wif me? m i like the plague dat u all haf 2 like dun talk 2 me etc? hmm but cant blame u all oso..i oso never talk 2 u all on msn..but im quite sick & tired of always trying so hard,m i trying too hard? i mean i USUALLY..note the operative word is usually,not always,got ppl msn me de but now its very rare,i usually start conversations which dun last..wow wads the point den?

oh but pls dun take dis wrong i dun mean i expect u all 2 start conversations juz coz of dis..im juz ranting away,its oso my fault la..i noe im not interesting^^ but nvm mayb im juz secondary-school-sick..haha! can bond longer time ma..i love u all tho

on 2 another topic,a cheerier tone,i cut my hair!!

i love 2 cut my hair..hahas:P

& when i was getting my hair cut,the ppl there gave me & pam 1 rambutan each! so sweet la hahas,coz last time pam oso go there cut her hair hahas!

den we actually wanted 2 eat chee cheong fun but den suddenly no 'craving'..cravings very power de lehz,ask pam abt the porridge & cold vanilla coke in a can wif a straw thingie:P hahas she will faint:P

so instead we bought 2 durians,& i ate chicken chop while she ate pork chop,took alot of photos,wah we really noe how 2 enjoy,like we dying liddat la! enjoy so happily hahas:P & the most impt thing:we were going back home to EAT DINNER!!

hahas i couldnt eat my rice,i oni drink soup,hahas:P

shall upload pics another time hahas:P

No comments: