Tuesday, July 15, 2008

new day new post!!

sunday was water baptism day^^

2 ppl very dear 2 me got baptised!! congrats dearies!!

JOZAYNA lim guisiang-a very dear sister 2 me,very nutty & silly too,but very encouraging too,encouraged me thru msn..hahas funny sister^^ very sweet..heys gs i noe u're afraid ur mom will scold u or something when u tell her dat u're a christian & u've been water baptised & i noe u were very confused about baptising coz u worried about ur family thing..but im so encouraged by u!! u're a very strong & independant sister!! hahas so cool la im like so totally opposite from u in terms of character,except the fact dat u're as childish as me^^ & im so proud of u!! u chose 2 obey even tho u're worried..coolness! obedience grows our character,pleases God and brings blessings(heehee 12july sermon:P) am so encouraged by ur child-like faith! love ya dearie!!^^ im sure the change in u ur parents will realise & they will soften their hearts!!ღ
jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna jozayna~

ARIELLA joan hoe jia yi-oso a very very dear sister 2 me,very encouraging & nutty & silly(heehee dun scold me! its the truth^^) but i haf been so impacted by u & i've learn so much from u!! really love ya lotslotslots!! i love those letters u gif me,when im down i like 2 take all my cards out & read them^^ & ur last letter 2 me always makes me cry..& im so glad dat u can water baptise!! so glad wor means ur parents allow u!! hahas mine scolded me when i told them last min..heehee^^ noe dat u're been waiting 4 dis day 4 a long time & im so glad i got 2 c u wear white:P coz i didnt personally get 2 c u water baptise..i was very shocked when u teared when u saw me..hahas but im really very glad 2 c u!! love u ariella!!ღ
ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella ariella~

kkies on 2 another topic!! i wanna cut my hair!! im cutting it 2morrow which is tuesday! going wif pam,she wanna buy contacts & do hair extension(again) i think sooner or later will drop lor hahas i wanna cut my hair i think mine is long..hahas i love short hair!!

dunno wad 2 say le..^^ i rmb still got de lor but 4got le..argh><

oh ya thanks raymond didi 4 buying me dingding candy! thanks wor so caring hahas^^

which reminds me:SOFFIE U OWE ME SWEET!! heehee:P

2 my dear classmates,im fine le dun worrie hahas..r u all even worried about me?:P

i love every1! & sorrie 4 everything & anything! ღ

No comments: