Thursday, July 17, 2008

haha! silly alson,he left his sweater in class!! hahas blur sotong:P

the thing is,its quite funny la!

last time I left MY..wads dat called? adapter? in class on a FRIDAY,pitiful,had 2 do wif the whole weekends wifout my cutie thingie..hahas..& alson had 2 help me bring home..hahas nice nice alson:P

den 2day HE left HIS sweater in class den ask me bring back home den 2morrow pass back 2 him..BLUR SOTONG!! his sweater so thick la! spongie spongie 1,so big somemore,but NO i didn't try it on haha! mayb i will later:P hahas kidding la,but SO BIG!!

the worst thing is when he called me 1 ask whether the sweater was there anot & i confirmed it was there he asked me 2 bring it home 4 him den 2morrow pass it 2 him,den he ask me dun drool on it..i dun sleep wif my sweater beside me wad y would i sleep wif his sweater beside me?! -.- lame L-son..hahas:P

silly la! hahas blur sotong alson kua lui kwong..hahas!

last time doodle in class 1:
hahas end product was a gal coz his hair was quite long den,now cut le but still long hahas:P

i noe its horrible drawing but nvm doodle in class de,is my classmates suffer ma haha!^^

No comments: