Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i didn't eat during 1st breakout again..HAHA

pam & i decided 2 eat wif class during 1st breakout so like won't like anti social hahas

but den i've not been eating during 1st break i've been in class

im not blaming my classmates,coz i made the decision 2 eat wif classmates myself

but i really feel so left-out

i dunno but anyway thanks alson & weilun 4 talkin 2 me,i noe they saw me sad..den all kajiao me hahas so i wont sad..thanks sillies! really appreciate it! sorrie wor alson i noe u were kidding but i sorta snapped at u..sorriesorriesorrie

thanks kaien 4 sending me dat song hahas reminds me of first frontier camp hahas

y should i b sad? coz i felt 'pang-sei'-ed? i shouldn't coz no1 ever told me they wanted me wif them during 1st breakout mayb its juz wishful thinking on my part?

hahas its alright its alright i noe when im not wanted

No comments: