Monday, January 11, 2016

多么希望你是对的人

So ever since he has gone back to Brunei we have started quarrelling again. So its really ironic how when he was around we practically didn't have a single quarrel but once he is back the cycle resumes..

So this time is 'cuz I went out with Deanna and ZG. (Previously was a quarrel because I went out with Ruth they all and as the same old reasons, 'cuz I eat meat, 'cuz I dont reply him, 'cuz they are 'bad influences'. How the flying fuck are they bad influences, I don't know. Oh. Except the fact that I eat meat with them. Ya and that becomes their fault. Wtf.)

As I already know, whenever I wanna meetup with my friends there will be 3 quarrels to go through.
1. Pre meetup quarrel.
Because he doesnt like any of my friends and they are all 'bad influences' 'cuz I eat meat when I'm with them. (fyi, that is my choice you know.. nothing to do with them)
2. During meetup quarrel.
Because I actually know how to respect people and keep my phone away during meetups. I don't mean totally ignore your phone of course. I mean not have your bloody eyes and fingers stuck to the phone the whole time. And YES I DID REPLY HIM. But he still says I got friend then don't need bf. Wtf sia. And also fyi, when I am out with him I dont even look at my phone except for work.
3. Post meetup quarrel.
This one is the worst because it brings up all the above problems plus the fact that I eat meat and he fucking always says that my friends are more important than him in a fucking passive aggressive way.
Like "Nvm la I know your friends more important than me. You got your friends and your meaty meal more important than me" etcetc.

So because of these abovementioned reasons, we are currently on a cold war.

I really cant stand him saying my friends are more important than him because fuck this shit. I always put him first. Yes of course when I'm with my friends my priority is to chat with my friends 'cuz I am meeting up with them?! But I still replied him, not that I didnt!!

And everyone can and will attest to the fact that I put him first. Noone will ever say that I didnt.. except him.. So it hurts even more.

So.. been listening to 男人女人.. And can't help feeling the lyrics so much..

男人男人 多希望你是好人
多希望用你的真 让我不必再心疼
女人女人 我答应做个好人
我答应用我一生 来换你的快乐一生
----
男人男人
女人女人
多么希望你是对的人

No comments: