Wednesday, August 10, 2011

while at dinner 2day, randomly started on the topic (which i regularly think of) of "when i am married and haf kids"

me: I NOE!! next time when i haf kids i'll stay nearby or same few blocks so i can do the whole *face lights up* LETS GO DOWNSTAIRS TO AHMA HOUSE FOR DINNER!! (hahas cuz i cant cook)

sis: OH THEN U CAN ALSO DO THE LETS GO JOGGING DEN GO AHMA HOUSE BATHE AND THEN EAT DINNER!! waste their water!!

me: yea.. i heard from my fren (eileen) who is studying in early childhood dat u should bring ur kids 0ut at least twice....so....LUNCH AND DINNER LA?! HAHAHAHAHA!!

sis: and saturday let them STAYOVER LA? den sunday ALL 3 FULL MEALS at ahma house. den at nite den bring them home cuz next day gt school!!

me: YA and if my husband's parents can cook EVEN BETTER!! alternate!!



HAHAHAHA ok seriously, im such a cheapo and so auntie!! hahas. ok la. wad i SHOULD do is learn how 2 cook. but i scared of fire leh?

HAHA told my mummy and she laugh till her eyes are 2 lines. HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: