Wednesday, August 17, 2011

finally gonna haf clique bbq!(: happy girl!!(: hahas=D

*how it all started*

from my previous blogpost, i said i wanted bbq. den siewping came 2 post on my wall and tagging others as well saying she wans too!!

den 2day went zg house 4 jogging cuz monday he pangseh me. HAHAHAHA!! (truth:his fren was going and i thought it'll b awkward so i chickened out for running on mon)

so reached and we both didnt feel like jogging-.- hahas

den i was doing the whole "i wan bbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq" thing.

so we decided 2 start planning!!

we start planning =
me: i wan bbq...........
zg: hard leh. v hard 2 find date which alot of people can (or smt liddat la)
me: true..but i wan bbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
zg: ok which date sz say he cannot
me: dunno. bt i wan bbqqqqqqqqqqqq
*zg checks de fb msg and texts sz 2 ask*
me: cannot on weekday or sunday hor? jh and dedrick cannot. i wan bbqqqqqqqqqqqq
zg: sz says *insert dates which he might b free* (i 4gt which dates u see)

*zg suddenly gets up and goes over 2 his laptop*
i juz staree. HAHAHAHAH!! and continue niaming.

den he went 2 check available bbq pits, whr are they etc. and FINALLY!! he booked a bbq pit!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ALTHOUGH its quite obvious zg did everything, but i'd like 2 stress dat WIFOUT my niaming it MIGHT NOT haf happened. thus i should b given credit too. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

went 2 pay 4 it at AXS machine and den lunched. mac-ed.

and den he made me paiseh and my whole face red. and he still dare tell me "wah 你的脸很红 leh!" thanks lorr. and who made me paiseh? i paiseh-ed alr he still juz stunned thr and laugh. make me more paiseh?!

den off 2 work after dat!!

2day work nt bad, cuz less kids. made afew blunders, did afew wrong things, but at the end of de day still fun(: fav small kid never come=(






invisible barrier.
time 2 go write in my diary.
there are some things i cant tell you.

No comments: