Saturday, August 6, 2011

feeling kinda pekchek abt ushering. more and more each time. seriously sia. this time round we served 3 consecutive days. cuz hope conference its both teams. bt before dat oso 0ur team wad!! ok. i'll stop ranting now.

rant abt similar bt nt de same thing. like seriously la. PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE REPLY ME WHEN I TEXTED YOU!! its so late alr. dun tell me u haven see. its been at least 2hrs? and wad can u do at this time sia. dun tell me work or wadevernots la hor. & dun tell me u sleep at 930pm?? seriously.

and i dunno whether the number of wrong anot 4 de leader. de leader oso never reply. PEKCHEK SIA.



why issit always liddat. when i wanted roles/responsibility they never ever gimme. den when im nt doing well and dun wan, they heap loadsa stuffs on me. (ok la actually really nt alot. but im ranting wad!)

but hope conference i really didnt serve much. i dunno. i juz gt so intimidated by every1 rushing in and everything. owells. its overr. and i was so tired cuz i didnt get much sleep so i slept through0ut all the teachings etc. oni during the start and end needa usher dat time den i usher. otherwise u can find me at the seats behind sleeping. HAHA. & drooling. I DROOLED!! too tired la. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!




ok. in essence im pekchek over people who dun reply when it's urgent. OK. bye. and im feeling so super blah=(

No comments: