Sunday, August 14, 2011

good mood 2day!(: okay kinda la. gt gd gt bad

early morning i woke up when the sun wasnt up yet and i gt all worried cuz i thought i overslept (i gt work). raise my head 2 look and de surroundings is like still darkdark 1=D means still can go back 2 slp!! and gd news is dat it isnt those *dozing off~~~ RINGGGG!!* ok never will haf a RINGGG! cuz my mummy is my alarm clock. hahahahas=D ANYWAY! de thing is dat i gt 2 enjoy more sleep!(:

den woke up and went 2 weewee. and brush teeth. and eat my waffle(: i dunno why when i say eat my waffle i get a mental picture of a fat little hamster nomming on a tiny piece of waffle. ANYWAY!! oni managed 2 eat finish half cuz my stomach was feeling blah=(

told my mummy, and made a sad face at her. den she follow me make sad face and den she patpat my head!! LOVELOVE!! hahahahahas(: i love people patting/ruffling my hair!! hahahahahahas. like sayang-ing me liddat<3 hahahahahas

so den went off 2 bathe and prepare. reached work, and its mx and jessica's last day!! dun like them=( pangseh me onii=( hahas i niam like nobody's business!!



den off 2 lg!! i noe it was not nice of me, bt i dun care much anymore. i dun wanna care hw people see/judge me (not doing well)

basically after work i went 2 lg which was at longjohns. i dun care if i say things 0ut here, cuz obviously its VERILY OBVIOUS dat im not gonna go lg anymore? ok if it wasnt obvious, de previous sentence made it obvious.

1st thing i realised, there is no space left 4 me. its exactly 8seater and im de ninth. ok nvm so i sit. didnt eat cuz my stomach tells me no fried food cuz its feeling blah. den after dat during all de chatting i was feeling so awkward i kept locking and unlocking my phone juz so i'll haf something 2 do

den after dat sarah was done and she msged me so i used an excuse 2 go toilet. they were starting 2 do the "write ur name on the paper and pass it ard 2 write encouragements for others" thing. initially they say ut. i say i gt no ut and kept the paper. den they said general encouragements can oso and tried 2 make me stop keeping it but i kept it and escaped 2 de toilet. actually 2 find sarah.

den discussed wif sarah hw i really wanted 2 leave and she suggested me taking my bag and saying i meet fren since its true. so i did dat. and stunned every1. nt a very nice thing 2 do, but im freaking selfish ok? i juz walked out wifout a second glance.


den ate prawn mee wif sarah cuz i was hungry bt my stomach was rejecting fried and oily food. so ate and purposely went late 2 svc cuz i didnt wanna sit wif de grp. so sat behind wif sarah, cheryl etc. cuz cheryl oso late. so all sat 2gether.

den i didnt wanna join my grp 4 dinner either so i asked sarah and sarah asked ruth! so become sarah ruth and i dinner. and we dinnered at xinwang!!(: happy cuz i finally gt 2 spend time wif them. long time never see them(: ok la. actually nt. juz dat its spending time wif people i love u'kno?


den backie home!! mummy come 2 de busstop 2 fetch me!! heehee(:





AND THEN went swimming on friday!! im so tanned now im SO HAPPY!!!(:
stupid zg check in and write at least 20laps. in de end we oni swam 7!! i noe i noe, its kinda cui but nvm i jogged de day before (equally cui. 3.6km in 35mins-.-)

BUT ITS OK!! and den after swimming we kfc-ed-.- all de 7laps gone down de drain. den off 2 work. these 2days work really kinda chiong cuz of holidays, no work so they had a week's worth of hw='( survived(: bt MX AND JESSICA LEFT!! hmpf


OK BYE!

No comments: