Tuesday, March 29, 2011

yesterday came back from camp and was SOOOOOOO tired cuz gt hiking. (ps:hiking was awesomeness luhh!!)

ANYWAY
i bathed everything alr ok! den lie on bed and read storybook. den was so tired and de bed was so comfy dat i fell asleep; even wif de super bright study lights juz above me.

den at 4plus (according 2 my mummy. according 2 me i juz fell asleep cuz it sure felt dat way. bt i think i fell asleep ard 1am?)

my mummy realised dat i didnt off EVERYTHING (lights outside; internet; lights in my room)

came in 2 off and off everythin else.


I WAS FREAKING TIRED OK! i didnt expect 2 like fall asleep. i was asleep wif my SPECS ON AND A BOOK IN MY HAND. but she thought i went 2 sleep wif0ut offing the lights. like wth cans. i env student leh. confirm will off de right? (hahas. act awhile wont die de la. now oso house lights still on=p)

DEN SHE SCOLD/NAGGED AT ME SIA WHEN I REACHED HOME!! PISSED OFF MAX CANS!! U THINK I SO STUPID GO SLP WIF SPECS ARH? LATER I BREAK MY SPECS AND KENA SCOLDING HOWWW!! OR I BREAK MY SPECS AND PIERCE MY EYE AND BLIND FOREVER!!

ok anyway. im no longer pissed but still. she made it sound like i did it on PURPOSE. i didnt ok. wth. ok anyway. dats all

No comments: