Friday, April 1, 2011

hahas. felt so super down yesterday. seriously. tho yesterday was an awesome time of impromptu wif sister (watched movie "World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles") and den impromptu wif pam and sec sch clique (randomly went aaron house thr while they play badminton pam and i ate chicken wings)


kinda down cuz i gt angry so easily about something so minor. regretted it loads but no point regretting cuz its done. but i'll learn from it yea!(:


and den desserts at a coffee shop wif them (pam aaron tony ch) and den went home! tony send pam home 1st while i pei aaron and ch go withdraw money. den took my weight using de machine; BLUFF MY MONEY. last time it was a tiny card; so cute 1. now its a lousy receipt. WASTED MY 20CENTS!!


HAHAHA! tony gt new bike! bt i prefer his previous 1 cuz this 1 like gonna fall off any moment kinda feelingg


den home sweet home! bathed and slacked around waiting 4 hair 2 dry tho it was almost 1am. den dad came home and passed me a letter from RP and WTH. i cant make it 4 grad ceremony cuz i in taiwan. i was SOOOOOOOOO upset i juz keep sitting thr on the chair and stare into space. den my dad was of no help at all. saying stuffs like "wad 2 do" etc.


den brush teeth and go into my room whr my mum was sleeping wif me cuz my dad work afternoon shift. and den i really juz cried. juz keep crying. its really something dat i want luh. 2 wear my grad suit; take pics wif my frenz in grad suits etc. i've already missed 0ut on so many outings wif them!!



if this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear you call me up because you know I'll be there

No comments: